Broken part 2

Hope's POV:

I watched Draco leave the room. He had a upset look on his face when I told him to leave. But I needed to be alone. All I thought was I wanna die, and I want my mom.

I continued crying throwing stuff around the room and screaming. The pain was so bad at this point. I am a Mikaelson, and we're all broken, but now I was broken. I couldn't take this pain anymore.

"Hope?." I hear two people say

I turn around and throwing them across the room seeing Snape and Hermione. I was so dead. Draco got Snape, and Hermione the girl who didn't talk to me anymore. Why them, why not Professor Dumbledore. I didn't want to see Professor Snape or the rude Hermione granger.

"Ms.Mikaelson!! Calm yourself down!!"Snape yelled at me

I held my head. He was walking up to me, going to calm me down. I screamed then he flew back again. I was going to hurt someone. I don't wanna be known as a monster to anyone.

I ran out, going to the forbidden forest. I undressed myself, then turned into a wolf. I ran as fast as I could, this was my chance to run wild and free.

••••

It's been a couple hours and I decide to walk back to the school. I felt slightly better, but still very sad. I felt alone. I wonder if my family will visit me.

"Hope!" Harry yells grabbing my arm

"What Potter." I growl

" everyone was looking for you where were you!?"Harry says aggressively

"Not your business you prick. And we're broken up remember. Your a damn cheater Potter." I say slapping him

I saw him get angry. I saw his hand turn into a fist. I knew he was gonna hit me, I just had the feeling of it.

" motus!" I yell throwing him to the other part of the room

He growled. I grinned cause that felt good to throw Harry. What a toxic prick he became. That was because I broke up with him.

I walked away. I felt proud of myself. I got back at my toxic stupid ex. To take my anger and sadness out on him that made me feel better. Just like with the hollow, when she had possessed me.

"Mikaelson." Draco says stopping me

"What Malfoy." I say

"Aw going by our last names now, that's cute mikaelson" Draco says smirking

"Your bloody disgusting" I say walking away from him.

He grabs my arm pulls me to him. We were face to face.

"That kiss meant something to you right?.." Draco asked

"I don't know Malfoy." I say

He decided to kiss me again. I put my arms around his neck. He had his hands on my waist. Then he stopped kissing me, backing up.

"Night mikaelson" Draco said winking at me

" night Malfoy." I responded
••••

A/n
< that's the end of this chapter! Comment what mikaelson sibling should visit Hope! And should the Saltzman twins join hogwarts and be main characters like Hope?>