The fight

Hope's POV:

Draco told me he loved me 4 days ago. And I don't know what to do. I'm still deciding on ending the prank but, I like Theodore Nott in this, but I wanna take it a bit further. We were gonna snog in front of him. But I'll have him throw a party at the Slytherin common room.

I walked to the great hall and met with Theodore Nott. I needed to see what he thought we should do about this.

"Nott!" I yelled

"What mikaelson." Theodore said

"We need to end this prank. Or take it further." I say to him

"If your suggesting we sleep together, no. Snogging yes. We are not sleeping together period." Theodore answered annoyed

"I'm not suggesting that idiot." I say to him unamused with him.

"Whatever mikaelson" Theodore says walking away

I walked to the Gryffindor table and sat with Hermion, who was reading a book. Like usual. She was reading about original vampires and stuff for potions class.

"Original vampires this time I see." I say to Hermione

"Yes. Your family is just super interesting." Hermione says looking up at me

I smile. I never expected someone to be that interested in my family.
Draco knew a lot too. His family has books on the original vampires and the original hybrid. Then his family had a book on.. me. The miracle baby, the mythical tribrid.

I hated that Draco knew a lot about me. It was just strange.

•••••

School is over and I see a lot of people in the hall. And I run into Harry and Draco is behind us.

"Freak." Harry says pushing me down

"Agh. Bloody hell." I feel my eyes Turing gold but I see Harry go down.

Then I see Draco on top of Harry punching him. Oh god this wasn't going to turn out well. Then everyone surrounded them and me, and I felt uncomfortable. I wanted to scream, really really badly.

No Professor came. No one stopped it, I knew I had to do something. I saw a knife fall out of Harry's pocket. Why would he have a knife.

The knife slide when Harry got on to Draco and punched him. I decided to go grab Harry off of Draco.

"Let go of him Harry!?" I yell trying to pull him off of Draco

"No!?" Harry says pushing me backwards and I feel something sharp on my leg

"You prick!!?" I yell with a bit of pain in my voice. I had a bad feeling I fell on the knife

I had the urge to scream. I had to scream. I NEEDED to scream.

I got up and looked at everyone. My eyes were golden.

"I'm sick of this." I say and I screamed.

I watched everyone fly backwards. I just exposed myself to the whole school. Then Draco was shocked staring while he is stuck to the wall. Then I stopped screaming.

I heard everyone yelling " Hope is a freak!" "Why is she at this school, since she is a freak"

I ran to the Gryffindor common room. I was such a freak. I was a broken mistake. I want my mom right now but she can't be here with me since she left me.

•••••

I started crying in bed. I hated my life. I hate everyone at this point. To everyone I was a freak, a abomination. I didn't belong in hogwarts.

"Hope?.." Hermione said coming to lay with me

"H-hm.." I answered

"I heard what happened..are you ok?.." Hermione asked

" everyone knows I'm a freak.. I'm such a mistake Hermione" I explained crying

"No your not a mistake Hope.." Hermione answered hugging me.

I stayed silent. I just hated feeling sad, I hope tomorrow will be better than today. Or I will cry my eyes out. I still wish my mom was here for me right now, but at least I have Hermione. Hermione is my best friend always and Forever.

•••••

A/N

< That's the end of Chapter 13> < I'm sorry it's short> < what do you think about Hope exposing herself to the school?>
Any suggestions add my tiktok —> vxidmarshall