Chapter 1

Hey so, this is my first time writing on wattpad 

so dont be mean.... please

basically..... im writing a larry fanfic or lovestory or, whatever you wanna call it!! whoohooo 

yeah

so

if you dont like it

dont keep reading

im just saying

and this is all not real

so its like iminaginary and all

ok this is probably boring you all

im sorry for slow updates

im busy with school and sports! ;P 

you probably skipped it to get to the story

so

well

heres the story

Harry's POV

'And then I see you on the street, in his arms I get weak, my body fails I'm on my knees, prayinnn' I listened to Louis sing his solo in More Than This.  My eyes traveled up from his grey toms, which I swear are the stupidest shoes in the universe.  Up his tight red skinny jeans, which I dont even think anyone else in the world could have pulled off.  His striped shirt clung to his toned arms and chest, and the black suspenders over it topped off the outfit.  Damn, he was hot. 

~

"THAT WAS AMAZING GUYS!!!!!!" Niall shouted as soon as we got off stage.  He pulled me into a tight hug, and the other boys joined in.  After a bit we pulled apart.  Liam and Zayn went off to use the restroom, and Niall picked up his phone to text someone.  Louis pulled me in for a hug.  I felt his strong arms wrap around me from behind.  His intoxicating cologne filled the air around us.  My breath hitched in my throat slightly, and he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Good job tonight, Haz," He whispered in my ear.  

"Thanks, you too Lou,"  I replied.

His arms snaked lower, coming to rest on my hips.  He rubbed small cirlces, and I let out a small whimper.  

"You ok there Haz?" He whispered in my ear.

"Y-yeah, I'm just... hungry!" I said, making up a quick excuse.

"But I want to cuddle, Haz!" He said in my ear.  

Oh noooooooooooooooo.

"A-alriiigghhhhhtttttttttttttt?" It came out sounding like a question.

"Thats my good Haz," he said in my ear.  

I realized we had been hugging for a while. 

"Lou, let me go." 

"But Harry, dont you like it?" he whispered.

"Yesssssss, but..."

ooooh cliffhanger

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HARRY?