Chapter 2

"What do you want to watch, Lou?" I said, looking over the chanel guide.

"X FACTOR!" He shreiked, grabbing the remote from my hands and punching in chanel 22.  An ad for engagement rings was playing, and Louis looked at me.

"You want one Harry?" He said, smirking, a glint in his eyes.

"Nope, I'm good..." I said

"B-b-b-b-ut........ HAZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" he screamed and pretended to cry.  "YOUR MY BABBYYYYYYYY"

"Oh Louis, You know I'll always love you," I said.  If only he could know that i really did mean it.

''Haz, are we gonna cuddle or not?" He said, pouting.

"Ok," I said.  

He walked over to me, and sat down heavily in my lap.  I gasped, feeling his weight pressing down on my.....area.  He probably knew how much he was driving me crazy.  

Louis POV

Sitting on Harry's lap.  Thats what I was doing.  Yes, Harry.  Styles.  My best mate.  Most people dont sit on their best mates lap's.  Yeah, I know.  But the thing was, I had a suspicion that Harry liked me.  And I decided I would f*ck with him.  Not like, have sex with him, but like, mess with him.  

I wiggled my bum around, trying to get comfortable, and Harry moaned slighty.  I smirked.

"OK there Haz?" I said, teasingly.  "Actually, can you spread your legs apart?"

He gulped.  "A-a-a-lrrriiiiigggghhhhhhhttttttttttttttttttttttttttt."

I sat inbetween his legs, and he actually seemed kind of relaxed.  I started petting his legs.  

"Louis, what are you doing?"