Chapter 1

Prologue.

Idol.

Whenever you see an idol who not only decorates various media but also promotes K-POP globally, you must have thought of this at least once.

'How did they succeed?'

Experts say that their success is attributable to their visuals, vocals and dance. They're pointing out entertainment. Of course, that wasn't an accurate analysis.

There's no way that skills can be directly linked to popularity.

Why am I talking about this?

That's because I have a talent.

A very special talent that no one else has.

Chapter 1. I have a strange ability

"What?"

I had a headache.

Called to the office at the top of the headquarters, I asked back in a dazed tone about the sudden news.

"What did you say?"

"It's exactly what you heard."

Mouth open, I stared blankly at the director, who was wearing glasses and had an awkward expression on his face.

"So... you want me to leave the company?"

"I'm not asking you to leave the company. To be exact, you just aren't in the debut group."

"Why?"

I couldn't understand.

"Why am I not in the debut group?"

"Woojoo-ya."

[t/n: woojoo means universe]

"No, three weeks ago, the debut group was confirmed. You said the group's name was confirmed as TNT. And now, out of nowhere..."

"Debuts can always fall apart, Woojoo-ya. It's like that in this field. You know that no one's safe until they make their perfect debut. This kind of stuff also happens a lot to your sunbaes."

It wasn't wrong.

TJ Entertainment.

TJ Entertainment, commonly referred to as one of the top four agencies in South Korea and nicknamed 'idol house'[1], has debuted one of the leading boy and girl groups since the 2000s.

[1] i dont know how to say this but house as in a family/clan/whatever that has a illustrous reputation

They've produced many idols and this has been the case for many senior groups who debuted in TJ Entertainment, so a last minute change of members was quite common.

But I didn't know it'd be my case.

"It can be hard to accept, I know, but..."

"Is it because of my dancing?"

There was no answer, but that was enough confirmation.

"I had a meeting with the planning team a while ago, many words were exchanged. It seems like your dance skills aren't balanced. They said that if we debut like this, the team's style will be affected."

"......"

"The management department head and I were going to watch and see because we're friends, but it can't be helped if it's a decision made by my superiors."

There was only one person above the director.

Chairman Park Taejoon.

The hand of Midas, CEO of TJ Entertainment and renowned in the entertainment industry.