Chapter 3 part 2

After showing a brief glimpse of the interview, the screen returned to the briefing room.

Anchor Hong Aran looked straight at the camera and continued.

-Galhyeon-dong's righteous man, it was an interview with Mr. Sun. Fortunately, Mr. Sun only had a mild concussion despite him rolling down a hill. On the other hand, it is regrettable that the righteous passerby scored an average of level 1 on several mock tests by the Korea Institute of Evaluation.

[t/n: 1 is like... a perfect score, top 4%]

-It's heartwarming yet unfortunate news. What about the other victim?

-The other victim, identified only by his surname Choi, was later taken to a hospital. Apart from a broken rib, we know that he only suffered minor bruising.

-I'm glad to hear that.

-Yes, of course.

-Has this incident put the Road Traffic Authority on a cutting board for poor license management?

At that point, I turned off the DMB screen.

When I opened the internet, I saw my name plastered in the news sections.

-On the day of the CSAT, an examinee saved an old man in his 70s...

-'Galhyeon-dong's righteous man' Sun Woojoo-ssi, 'compared to what I did, too much attention is uncomfortable'

-Seoul National Police Agency, reviewing commendation for Galhyeon-dong's righteous man

Feeling the cold air, I looked up to the night sky.

Everything in the world was happening.

When I was a trainee, I used to imagine it every day.

To climb up on a stage and be well known, how would it feel if I became so famous that people know me from just hearing my name?

Ironically, that was my current situation.

Of course.

I know better than anyone else that this is just temporary interest.

But today, I was more famous than any trainee in the world.

Besides the grandiose title of righteous man, other parts have become hot topics on the internet.

Screenshots of my interview went around on the internet.

-wow so handsome lol

-but he looks really young.. i thought he was a highschooler

-if i was a director for a cram school for retaking exams id invite him right away and offer a years worth of paid tuition

Compliments for my appearance piled up to the point I felt like my arms and legs were crawling.

Rubbing my arms and legs, I read each comment one by one.

I was happy people showed interest, but it was strange.

Anyways, it's true that my 2 years of studying were wasted.

"Huu..."

I felt the cold wind as I looked up at the night sky before looking back at my smartphone in my hands.

Messenger notifications kept popping up.

Countless notifications.

From close friends to acquaintances who contact me from time to time and those whom I don't even remember the names of.