𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Jungkook felt someone stroking his hair gently and that made his consciousness came back, he slowly opened his and saw

Jungkook felt someone stroking his hair gently and that made his consciousness came back, he slowly opened his and saw.. Han Haneul? 

The said male smiled at him, "good morning Jungkook." He helped the boy sat up and chuckled when he saw how Jungkook looks so confused right now. "I will explain everything later, for now, we need to greet my parents."

He stood up and reached his hand to Jungkook but when the boy didn't take it, he carried him in his arms like a baby. Jungkook squeaked and wrapped his arms around his neck while he buried his head on Haneul's chest.

"That's adorable" Haneul complimented before walking out of the big room.

As they reached downstairs, Jungkook let his eyes explored the mansion he's in. It was big just like the mansion the Kims owned. "Ah, he's awake!" A lady chirped happily, she walked towards them and Haneul put Jungkook down so he could stand on his own.

Jungkook was quick to hide behind Haneul and it made y/n grinned, "you're so cute! Come out here little one, I won't hurt you." Though he hesitated for a bit, he sensed no danger around the lady so he approached her slowly.

Now that they are just inches away, Jungkook finally saw her beauty. She looks young; she has this calm but at the same time an intimidating aura. It was her gentle voice that made Jungkook wanted nothing more than to be babied by y/n.

He leaned into her touch when y/n cupped his cheeks drawing a purr like sound from him. "How cute, now let's meet your soon to be father."

Wait, he's soon to be what?

"Mom," Haneul warned, "I told you not to bring that up so suddenly, we need to take this slow." y/n sheepishly smiled and continued dragging the flustered boy into their living room where Ye-Jun was sat on one of the big couch, waiting for them.

"Right, my name is y/n. That's Ye-Jun and this is Haneul" the lady now named y/n stated as he sat down with Jungkook. "We knew each other mom, when we're still living in their world he was my classmate at my new school.

He's the one I was talking about."

Haneul sat beside him and pulled Jungkook onto his lap, "you're pretty light for your age, are you sure you're eating?" Jungkook blushed as he realized how Haneul's face is just inches away from his. He looked down and fiddled with his fingers before nodding.

"Don't be shy honey," y/n tried to comfort the fragile looking boy.

Ye-Jun cleared his throat grabbing his attention, "we need to discuss some things with you Jungkook." His voice sent shivers to his body, it was deep and raspy. He's very dominant and he subconsciously let out a small whimper.

"Don't talk to him like that Ye-Jun, you're scaring him even more." Jungkook leaned closer to Haneul's chest. "I wanna go home," he whimpered.

Haneul slightly tightened his grip on his waist so Jungkook could face him. "This is your home now," he said sternly. "Okay and now you're scaring him, give him to me." y/n snatched Jungkook from her son and made the boy sat beside her since it will be weird if Jungkook sat on her lap right?

Right.

"Jungkookie, precious, we'll take this nice and slow okay? We won't expect you to be happy but we have no choice, you are our son's mate." y/n rubbed circles on his bed before explaining further, "Haneul needs to be mated with someone and he has been waiting for so long and now he found you.

Of course we made sure he's correct and when he said that you smelled different, we know he's right. You are our son's fated mate, Jungkookie."

Lies. Those are lies. Jungkook has no scent to Haneul.

Jungkook turned to his other side to face the said male who was smiling at him fondly, Haneul spread his arms for the boy to crawl. "Come here, Jungkook. I want to hug my mate."

"No." Jungkook retreated his hands off of y/n and stood up surprising the three wolves. "Y-You're lying, I-I am taken by them, I c-can't be your mate!" He wailed, he started trembling and crying. His breath hitched when Haneul also stood up and made his way to his.

"S-Stay away from me!" Jungkook cried but Haneul didn't even bother to listen as he scooped the boy up and sat back down on the couch with him on his lap. He gripped his nape while his other hand rested on Jungkook's thighs.

"Listen here, whether you like it or not I am your mate and you're going to stay here with me, with us. I'm going to turn you and you'll help me build a family, understood?" Jungkook didn't answer and that made the grip on his nape tightened causing him to yelp and cry harder.

"Answer me."

Jungkook shook his head and closed his eyes shut until he felt nothing on his nape anymore, he opened his eyes and saw Haneul's calm expression. He stopped trembling and he smelled something sweet, it was addicting.

And so, he leaned on Haneul's chest and was out like a light, Haneul wrapped his arms around him while Jungkook sleeps soundly.

"Did you release a calming scent?" asked his mother, looking at the sleeping boy. Haneul nodded, "even though a mere human like him can smell my scent. Seems like he won't believe our lies no matter what, we'll just take him by force.

It has to be him, I don't want to be mated to someone else. It needs to be him!"

Haneul went back to now Jungkook's room to give the boy a proper rest. They'll surely talk about this again once he wakes up, and Haneul will make sure Jungkook will fall into his arms.

word count: 1005