𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"When are we going to take action? We've been sitting here talking about plans without even knowing what Ye-Jun is doing to Jungkook right now

"When are we going to take action? We've been sitting here talking about plans without even knowing what Ye-Jun is doing to Jungkook right now. We need to act faster."

They all nodded to what Seokjin said but they still don't know when and how are they going to attack. This will take so much risk and the chances of them getting out there alive is 50/50, they know how cruel Ye-Jun's family is, atleast they thought him and his parents are still together.

"I'm getting sick of this. Every goddamn day we do nothing and everytime I bring up this conversation you guys are so fucking quiet! Listen here dumbasses, our boyfriend, OUR Jungkook is in great fucking danger right now and we need to get him back." Seokjin snapped at his brothers, he was truly getting sick of their behavior.

"Seokjin we need to be patient and think about this carefully-"

"We have been doing that everyday!" Seokjin cuts Namjoon off. He was now fuming with anger and all of his brothers can see that. "If none of you are going to do anything then fine, leave it to me. I'm going by myself tonight." Seokjin said and left, going straight to his room and slamming the door. 

Namjoon tugged on his hair in frustration. This whole situation was really getting in his head, in fact, in all of them. "If he just didn't get out of his room like we demanded him to do so, this wouldn't happen." He mumbled but Jimin's hearing was good. This made him snap and grabbed Namjoon by his collar. "What the fuck did you just say?! You know damn well he did it because he's worried about us!" Hoseok stood up and pull Jimin by the arm and tried to hold him back, Taehyung did the same to Namjoon when he saw his eyes darken.

"But he didn't listen and his emotions got the best of him. Now look at what happened!" Namjoon yelled. This time, all of his brothers are glaring at him making him scoff, he yanked his arms harshly from Taehyung's tight grip. "Fuck you, Namjoon." Yoongi spat and left, the others followed. Namjoon plopped down on the couch and closed his eyes, he then felt a sudden rush of guilty.

"I'm sorry, baby. We're gonna save you soon just hold on a little more."

"U-Umm I have finished the painting you wanted." y/n glanced at Jungkook who was holding up the canvas with a beautiful paint on it. y/n and Ye-Jun noticed the talent in drawing the boy has and they were amazed. Since then, Jungkook would paint something for y/n and that would make her smile, making her babied him even more.

"What did you paint this time, darling?" y/n took the canvas, smiling widely when he saw four figures on it. "I drew us while watching the moon. The night sky is really pretty here. I always look at it before going to sleep." Jungkook smiled slightly at the memory of the moon shining through his windows, he surely would expect to see it again later tonight. "Is that so? You're really sweet." y/n placed the canvas on her table and hugged the boy. 

"Jungkook, it's time to sleep." Haneul barged in the room, he was mad at how late it is but when he saw his mother and his mate hugging each other, he couldn't help but watch fondly.

The boy pulled away and smile but it didn't reached his eyes, it was forced. He then walked out of the room with Haneul beside him. They laid down on the bed as Jungkook stared outside, watching the night sky as usual.

"Haneul.." Jungkook called, surprising the alpha. "What is it?" Haneul turned to his other side so he can hug Jungkook from behind. "It's tomorrow isn't it?"

Haneul sighed, "yeah." Though he can't see the boy's face, he can hear his quiet sobs and sniffs, clearly enough to describe that Jungkook was crying. "I see," Jungkook bit his bottom lip, "I can't do anything anymore.."

Haneul nodded and buried his head on his back. "You're fated to be mine, Jungkook."

word count: 720