sorting hat

the hat went around a couple of times until she called "Y/N SNAPE" I was so scared. Luna already got into ravenclaw and Neville got into Gryffindor but I had no idea! * "*i wasn't paying attention to the sorting hat then it said*"mhhh better be... RAVENCLAW" *dads face went mad. I wasn't bc I can be with Luna but dad was furious*

(two days later)
dad was still mad but he calmed down a bit.  * I went walking around the castle when I bumped into a brown haired man and he stumbled over my books* "OMG I'm so sorry!" I panicky picked up my books and he said "I'm alright!" I look up and I see.... Harry Potter. "y,y,your harry potter.. my dad talks about u a lot! I'm y/n! Y/n Snape." *harry looks at me weirdly and says "nice to meet u." *then he stormed away*  *I turned around and see my dad looking down on me* "AH dad u scared me!"

"no talking to boys accept ..... Draco Malfoy." *I look confused at him* "Whos Draco?" *He looks at me in shock* "Slytherin student." "Why just him dad?" *He slowly looks down at my eyes* "Only one i will accept. " *Dad walks away and i get angry.* "Why JUST him? Like i cant talk to Neville or Harry?" *I storm to the Ravenclaw common room and burst through the door. Luna looks at me then sits next to me* "Whats wrong y/n?" "My dad wont let me talk to boys except Draco Malfoy whoever that is" "I've heard his name but never talked to him." * I go to my room and read my favorite book*

(next day)
*i woke up to Luna waking me up* "wake up y/n! Breakfast!" * I sprint out of bed and put on my robe. We skip to breakfast as I see Harry.* "hi Harry!" *luna waves bye to me as Harry started to talk* " hi! I was wondering if you wanted to be potions partners?" "Sure!"* we walk together well talking about my dad* *I sit down and talk to Luna about Harry and how he was my friend now.*

Hey guys! I'm going to kinda switch this to the third year instead of the 1st! Same story line! Just a little older! Feel free to make comments to help me!