Chapter 2, Dear Diary

This life thing is kinda repetitive and boring at times. You look at the clock waiting for the same time to come by daily in order to relieve you from whatever task you were preforming. You get released and then move on to other tasks before sleeping and starting it all over again. Some of us get lost in the time before we are relieved and constantly suffer relentlessly with no incentive. Others are thrilling for whatever little time they have once they are relieved from the inevitable clock. That's the time most of our strong memories are held and captured. In the time where we do more than just the regular basis tasks. Those are the times that I will most definitely begin to write about and truly care for.

Today I will tell you about how I broke into a cemetery. It was nearing 10 pm when we met up in the sonic parking lot. It was my first time ever going to sonic and you convinced me to get a cherry limeade with popcorn chicken and fries. You told me this was the last time you were paying for my food and I agreed. I was only 13 at the time and this had to be one of the most inventive ideas we could've came up with. Beforehand I was sure to be dressed in thick jeans since we had to jump over a barbed wire fence. This wasn't your first time, but it was for me.
  You went over our plan in the car during the ride there. We parked the car outside the park, conveniently placed by the cemetery. We walked passed the giant front gate following the fence a while down. You knew exactly where the weak point was and took us straight there. A giant pole and a tree there to help assist in the jump. I watched as you swiftly flung over in one easy motion. Just like that you were on the other side. The pressure built up during this moment. I knew this had to be done and I was being watched. I couldn't mess up and I most certainly couldn't give up now. Everything had built up to this moment, now it was time to go. As I jumped over the barbed wire fence, it pricked the back of my thigh. From right behind my knee all the way up to mid thigh a giant gash in my leg. It tore right through my pants and deep into my leg. The darkness hid it well, the blood was dripping down.
  We began to make our journey around the cemetery. I never once told you what happened, we were both just relieved we got over the fence. I was too nervous to tell you about my leg or my pants. The fabric began to flap in the wind and I felt the wind blow against my back thigh, the blood dripping all the way down to my ankle. With all the breeze I thought you might've seen it, might've caught on to what occurred, but throughout the whole night, never once did you see my wound. Sometime around 12 in the morning walking around a cemetery with a giant secret injury, hiding it from you quite well. Every time we turned or walked I made sure to keep you on my right side. I made sure you never saw the pain I went through to go on this adventure with you. The more we wondered the more it began to hurt and reality set in that I'd have to do it again.
  A few things in the night were able to take my mind off the worrisome gash. The random blue light that kept moving around. No matter how close we got, it simply got farther. We tried for 10 minutes to find where it was at, finally stumped we gave it a rest. I took many pictures hoping one day to find out what it truly was, but neither of us will probably ever know. A lot yet nothing at all happens in the middle of the night in a cemetery. It's mostly quiet and dull. At some parts you hear dogs or see cars and have to take cover and hide. Those are rare though. It's mostly just you and your thoughts. Wondering how you are going to get over the fence again and if this injury is something super serious.
  Eventually you get back home. You have no heart to tell even your mother about the ripped jeans, knowing they're the only ones that fit you, now complete trash. You hide them in your dresser and quickly throw on pajamas to hide the wound. You never bring it up again, no one ever knowing about the barbed wire cutting away at your leg, probably needing some kind of medical help or a tetanus shot.