Info

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Age: 16

Height:

Human form: 5'9

Small dragon form: 7'6

Huge dragon form: 80'0

Quirk: Still quirkless but for the sake of plot convenience his quirk will be called Dragon King

Powers/Abilities

Immense strength: Considering the user is now a Dragon King the name is pretty much self explanatory.

Fire Breath: The user of this can breath fire but its also said to have the pressure and power of a meteor strike.

Size alternation: The user can change into a small dragon about 7'6 and can turn into a huge dragon about 80 ft tall

(If you want me to make him smaller I will but I will say his height has to be at least taller than Mt. lady which her height in giant form is 67'7) 

Flight: This allows the user to fly

Flame Raise: This ability allows the user to change the red flame to a dark flame which can melt the strongest metal with ease and melt bone if that is possible.

Horn extension: The user can manipulate the length of their horns to a certain length to attack or charge at their enemies.

Meteor Dragon Body Armor: The user covers themselves in Black flames to act as well armor but being hit by physical attacks will burn the opponent who attacked them while also being immune to fire based attacks. The downside of this is that the user will begin to overheat causing them to go into cooldown.

Cooldown: After the user uses their flames for a certain amount of time in which the user automatically stops using their fire and is forced to cooldown if they try to exceed that limit. After this smoke starts to come from from their mouth, neck and torso..

Looks:

Human form:

(I do not own this but also image him with yellow horns, purple scales coming the underside of chin to the lower part of his cheeks and with purple wings

(I do not own this but also image him with yellow horns, purple scales coming the underside of chin to the lower part of his cheeks and with purple wings.)

Dragon form:

(Imagine him with purple eyes and I do not own this)

Personality: Acts like a warrior, he is confident, kind (to most people especially Rumi and Ryuko), caring (mostly to Rumi and Ryuko), calm, enraged (This only happens with certain events).

Likes: Rumi, Ryuko, calling Rumi his little rabbit, calling Ryuko his empress, his friends, training, kind hearted people, fighting, flying.

Dislikes: Bakugo, lazy people, and selfish people, and people flirting with Rumi or Ryuko.

Name: Rumi Usagiyama

Age: 15

Height: 5'2

Quirk: Rabbit

She basically has the powers of a rabbit

Personality: Has a good fighting spirit, can be a bit blunt, is tough, kind (to friends, Ryuko and Izuku), caring (mostly to Ryuko and Izuku), outgoing, and being clingy to Izuku.

Looks:

Appearance: has toned body and dark skin with rabbit ears and feet.

Physical appearance:

Likes: Izuku, Ryuko, being called little rabbit (By Izuku ONLY), fighting, carrots, her friends, training, being near Izuku, being held by Izuku.

Dislikes: Perverts, being hit on by other guys,bakugo, cowards, being shorter than Izuku and Ryuko, losing, not being near Izuku.

Name: Ryuko Tatsuma

Age: 15

Height: 5'5

Quirk: Dragon

Can be able to do what a normal dragon can do.

Personality: A humble and gentle person, keeping composure while fighting, giving hard tasks to those who deserve it, kind ( to mostly Rumi and Izuku), caring, and has a soft spot for children.

Looks:

Appearance: Pale skin, blonde hair, has four claw like appendages.

Physical appearance:

Likes: Izuku, Rumi, being called empress (by izuku ONLY), her friends, kind people, being given a piggyback ride (by izuku), children (not in a bad way)

Dislikes: Perverts, people with prideful egos, bakugo.

Ok see you all in the next chapter byeeee