Return to U.A. (edited)

In this au Toru and Izuku had grown up together and have treated each other like siblings. And Toru was adopted by Aizawa while Izuku's mom was murdered when he was 4. So he got adopted by Nezu.

Iida, Nezu, Tsu, Kyoka, Aizawa, Shoto, Mina, Shinso, Kirishima and the big three have been taking turns to visit Izuku since he was still in the hospital due to him breaking his arms and legs.

Nezu's P.O.V.

We have arrived to collect my now adopted son Izuku along with Miss Jiro, Miss Asui and Mr. Aizawa. But when we got back to U.A. the top 3 heroes along with Rumi and Ryukyu and the rest of class 1-A were outside the gates with the police.

"THERE'S THE TRAITOR!!!" Mineta and Kaminari yelled. Then the boys except Kiri, Iida, Shoto and Katsuki tried to attack Izuku. Luckily they only got half way when Hawks, Rumi, Ryukyu, All Might and Aizawa stopped them. "What are you doing?" Iida asked then Kaminari spoke up by saying "that bastard stole U.A. files and attacked Uraraka when she tried to stop him so we're attacking him" Kaminari said. Luckily Tsu spoke up "HOW ARE YOU DUMBASSES SO FUCKING STUPID THE TRAITOR IS URARAKA NOT IZUKU WE JUST PICKED HIM UP FROM THE HOSPITAL WHERE HE'S BEEN FOR THE PAST WEEK!!!" she yelled. "WHY WOULD I LIE?" Uraraka yelled " simple you are the most attention seeking bitch in our class so gee I FUCKING WONDER!" Izuku said/yelled.

This caused the class to be split until I spoke up "listen as the principal it's only fair that those who believe Miss Uraraka are hereby expelled if you don't leave my son alone because I along with a few others have been visiting him" I said while pointing to Izuku then continued "for the past week and the cameras in and out of the hospital proves that he never left his room unless it was for a scan even then either myself or Aizawa was with him" this caused everyone to back off and the pro heroes who protected Izuku caused him to have a smile on his face since he has people that don'tknow him that well but believe in him anyways. I then finished with "Now that is settled Miss Uraraka you are hereby sent to Prison X for betraying U.A. by working with the LoV" "but that's not right" Ojiro said "yes it is she deserves it" said Toru then she turned towards her boyfriend and said "we're over" this caused him to snap.

Toru's P.O.V.

He was about hit her but he was stopped by a green blur. It was Midoriya soon after he was arrested for attempted assault and battery.

After that almost everyone had left the only ones left at the gates were me, Izuku, Kyoka, Tsu and Mina we went back to the dorm so we could watch a romantic comedy (the proposal). After the movie ended the only two left were me and Izuku since I needed to talk to him. "So what did you need?" He asked "well you see the thing is as you were in the hospital it turns out I found out who has a crush on you" I said "oh who if you don't mind me asking?" "Mina, Tsu and Kyoka" I told him but then I had to text the girls with a private group chat.

-group chat-

Toru - Uhh girls we have a problem I think I broke Midoriya

Mina - How?

Toru - I told him about your crushes on him and he froze in place with a blush redder than Kirishima's hair

Kyoka - YOU WHAT

Toru - I'm sorry but I had to he's like a brother to me

Tsuyu - It's fine he would have found out about it anyway

Mina - We will collect him after you tell us how he feels about us

Toru - Got it he's waking up now anyways

Mina - Bye

Tsuyu - Bye

Kyoka - Bye

Toru - Bye

-end of group chat-

Toru's P.O.V.

"So they have a crush on me?" Izuku asked with a smile and blush creeping up on his face. "So am I to guess you have a crush on them?" I asked with a sinister smirk on my own face. He replied with a nod but then said "but that's the problem even though I have a crush on them I can only date one of them because otherwise it would be selfish and even if I did pick one I'm afraid that I'll hurt the others and I don't want that to happen."

Just before he had said this Toru had texted the girls to come over.

Izuku's P.O.V.

I had felt arms wrap around me from behind it was the girls they had tears in their eyes. "You stupid boy we got permission to share you from both Nezu and Toru" Mina said while botg Tsu and Kyo nodded in agreement.

Time skip

After all that was said Izuku gladly accepted their feelings and they his. "Hey tomorrow why don't we go on an official date. Don't get me wrong it's just so we can learn more about each other" Izuku suggested. The girls agreed and then they went to bed.

(Just changed the word nobody's to Toru's so it actually makes a bit of sense).