Hanahaki Disease - Chance Aster

File loading...
Loading time: 3 seconds

3

2

1

-Done!-

"Why can't I breathe? What's happening? Are these... flowers?"

SECTION ONE- BASIC INFORMATION

||Name/Nickname||
Chance Aster

||Gender/Pronouns||
Male
He/Him

||Species||
Human

||Age||
19

||Birthday/Sign||
July 2
Cancer

||Sexuality||
Bisexual

||Personality||
Chance lacks expression in both his words and his expression. He keeps everything minimal, he believes it for the best. Chance comes off as selfish to most people, but also fearless and brave. He refuses to get help if it even holds the slightest risk of losing part of himself. He'd rather just keep a low profile and live what life he has left.

||Backstory||
Chance was always a kid who didn't show a lot of expression, nor did he feel too much for other people. He never felt romantic love or had little crushes. In fact, you were his first love.
He believed it to be "just his luck" that immediately after he realized his feelings, he developed hanahaki disease. He tried to keep it to himself, but soon everyone figured out about his illness and pitied him for it.
Chance has had hanahaki for 2 months. His symptoms have worsened to coughing up entire flowers rather than petals and his coughing fits can last up to a full minute. Occasionally, he has to hit his chest if a flower begins chokes him.

||Mental/Physical Issues||
Hanahaki Disease:
Hanahaki is a (fictional) disease where the victim of unrequited love starts coughing petals and flowers from a plant growing in their lungs, which will slowly make breathing more and more difficult and can kill the victim if left untreated. The plant tends to me their love interests favorite color or flower.

The cures consist of either having their feelings returned or having the plant surgically removed. The feelings of the love interest MUST be reciprocated with genuine love, not friendship. The surgical removal of the plant will erase the patient's feelings for the love interest (and in some cases, memories) and has a possible side effect of ridding the patient's ability to feel love at all.