💖Chapter - 1💖

Kya khoob likha hai kisi shayar ne
Samjh nahi aata e Zindagi Tera faisla
Ek taraf tu kehti hai
Sabar ka fal meetha hota hai .
Aur dusri taraf kehti hai
Waqt kisi ka intezar nahi krta

So yahi hai Zindagi ki sachayi dosto....jitna tum log deri kroge aapka pyaar aapse dur hota jayega...to yahi sahi waqt hai,, apne pyaar ka izhaar krne ka,,,yes no ka chakkar nahi hai boss,,Jo apne Dil mein hai,,vo bolo,,and trust me,,usse bad sukoon vala moment nahi hoga... kehte Hain

Zeher bhi chakh kr piya to Kya piya..
Zeher bhi..
Chakh kr piya to Kya piya...
Ve bulleya...
Tu ishq krke to dekh..
Pyaar bhi lalach se Kiya to Kya Kiya

So issi akhiri lines ke saath mujhe yaani k apki apni RJ Misha ko deejiye ijazat..Kal fir aapse mulakaat hogi..issi time issi channel pr..tab tak KE liye..bye bye.. good evening...aur dosto barsaat KE mausom ka aanand leejiye,,,aur pyaar ke mausom ko khul ke jeeyein...aur mere pyaar audience KE liye ye pyara sa song..
Bye bye love ya...

And she got up from her seat...and played the song...

Sigining off from her office she took her scooty and left from there . Cool breeze hitting her beautiful face. And she enjoyed the song which she had played for her audience.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Abir turned off the radio and his friend Kuhu entered there.

And said" hogya khatam Tera fav radio show by RJ Misha

And said" hogya khatam Tera fav radio show by RJ Misha.. don't know tujhe Kya milta hai,,yeh sab sun Kar...aur vo bhi sirf issi ka ". He grinned and side hugged her and said" vo Kya hai na..Kuhu..tu ye sab nahi samjhegi...Misha ki awaaz mein aur uski baaton mein kitni gehrayi hai..bcoz tujhe nahi pata pyaar Kya hota hai". Kuhu asked " jaida tujhe boht pata hai...kabhi hua hai kisi se pyaar " he said " nahi..hua to nahi..ya keh let koi mili nahi jisse mujhe lage k bs yahi hai". She felt bad. She said" ohhh.reallyy..to Misha ka Kya khyaal hai". He said" u never know... lekin filhaal mujhe iski baaton see pyaar hogya hai...kabhi Mila to zroor kahuga...she has a lovely voice and I love that...by the way tu kaise aayi". She said" tum phir bhool gye na...aaj Mera b,day hai..aur main tumse apna
Gift lene aayi hu,,how shameless of me no" he had wide eyes and said" sorry sorry.... Happy b,day to my dear best friend kuhuuuuu...happy b,day to u...I love u buddy". He said hugging her and said" tu 5 minutes ruk aaj ka Sara din Tera" . And she nodded. When he left. She said"tumhe kabhi Mera pyaar nahi dikhayi Diya Abir.. lekin I m sure...one day u will understand me" .
Abir came down and said let's go . And they both went out for her b,day.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Mature content ahead,,read at ur own risk

A girl enter inside a big mansion. She was wearing a plane pink anarkali and her head was covered with her dupatta. And she switched on the light. And her face was shown and she is non other than Mishti.

She was going inside when she heard a voice " aagyi tum

She was going inside when she heard a voice " aagyi tum..aaj late nahi hogyi ". She looked at the person standing there and said " vo..main..store chali gyi thi... Vaha pr kuch problem hogya tha to late hogya".

He came towards her and leaned on her ,she pulled back as she was able to smell alcohol from his mouth

He came towards her and leaned on her ,she pulled back as she was able to smell alcohol from his mouth. He said" to tumhe nahi lagta k ye baat mujhe btaani chaiye thi".
She said" h..haan vo Maine message Kiya tha. Aapko". He hold her hairs harshly and said" message my foot...tum mujhse pooche Bina saans bhi nHi le sakti samjhi....aur tum aaj punishment deserve krti ho sweetheart..get ready" and he hold her hand tightly. While she was pleading to him..." Plzz. No..I m sorry... Aage see aisa kabhi nahi krugi..plzzz.leave me". He pushed her on the bed. and said" aage see krne ka koi chance hi nahi hai..bcoz aisa krne see pehle aaj ka din yaad rakhogi" and he goes to his closet and pulled out a hunter... And came back to her and remove his coat and rolled his sleeves.
And mishti closed her eyes when the hunter hit her shoulder and she flinched... He again hit her and it hit her back...and she shouted more ...and this way he continuously hit her and she was now covered with blood... And was almost unconscious when he was again going to hit her he heard a voice... " Papaa,, Don't hit my mumma". Nishant stopped in his way and realized he had forgot to lock the door...he Immediately left the Hunter and goes to hold the boy but the boy flinched and said" no...u hit my mumma...u r bad...Mumma is crying..." And he ran to his mom and try to help her but she wasn't able to get up..Nishant pulled his hairs in frustration and goes there and help mishti to get up and picked her and took her downstairs and goes to doctor and asked the maid to take care of the boy.
After about 3 hours they came back ...mishti had problem in walking but she put a smile on her face just for the little boy.
The boy saw her and ran to her and hugged her...and said" Mumma papa is bad..he hit u...I hate him" but mishti bend down and said" no baby...aisa nahi kehte...vo papa ki galti nahi hai..Mumma ne galti ki papa ne punish Kiya,, don't worry abhi main thik hu..now say sorry to papa" the boy looked at Nishant who was looking at him hopefully he will forgive him...the boy hold his ear and said" sorry papa" and nishant hugged him. And took him with himself and was going when little boy said" papa Mumma ko bhi le chaliye" and nishant hold her hand and they three went to his room . Holding hands.
Looking like a picture perfect happy family.but reality is far more than that.
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Hey guys how are u all...hope doing good and fine at home...sorry for a very late update but u guys know that I m bzy with my exams but though to update it...so here it is
So how was the chapter...plz don't bash at me..it's a kind of dark story..u may have some chapters where u won't like character but the story is like that...after everything it's a mishbir story...so u will find their moments but have to wait..it's just a story..so if it hurt someone emotions I m extremely sorry u can skip the story...but this story is purely my imagination.
Ya that's all.so how was the chapter do tell ur views in comment section and vote also...
Till then be Safe at home and bye
Love all😘😘😘😘😘😘