💖Chapter - 3💖

Abir and vihaan were going towards mishti when Abir said" arey Mera phone ,,I think vahi gir gya hoga,, main dekh Kar aata hu,,oky,, tum Chalo main Aya". Vihaan nodded and goes to Mishti. When she saw him she hugged him and said" baby kaha chale gye thy aap,, Chalo abhi". Vihaan said" no Mumma aap pehle mere new friend see Milo" she raised her brows and said" kon new friend". She looked at his bodyguard" aap logo ko pta nahi hai Kya,,usse kisi stranger see baat nahi krne deni hai". They looked down and vihaan pulled her hand and said" Mumma don't scold them,,he is Good boy,,he also played with me,,come meet him" . Mishti waited for him but Abir wasn't here so she said" baby,,hum baad mein milenge ,, abhi Chalo papa ka call Aya hai,,vo bol rahe Hain jaldi Ghar jaane ko,,Chalo abhi aapko khana bhi hai". Saying so she dragged him with her ,,vihaan looked back and pouted .

Here Abir found his phone and said" itna tym lag gya,,vihaan bechara wait Kar Raha hai". He ran towards him and doesn't find him. He said" lagta hai Chala gya,, shit...ab pata nahi kab miluga". He thought lekin main usse dubara Kyu milna chahta hu". Then smiled and went away from there.

Abir goes out of the mall and reached the orphanage. When he came out of his car he saw another car came there on full speed. He saw Kuhu coming out of her car and smiled at her,she came and hugged him. He said" tumhe yaad tha". She nodded and they were going inside when one more came there and here came our favorite nanko,,Kunal oops Dr Kunal khurana. He came out and look at Abir and Kuhu and smiled. He came forward and hugged him. And gave a boring look to kuhu. Abir chuckled and said" kaisa hai tu,,Mera doctor,,aaj Kal boht buzy hai".
He said " haan Bhai,,aaj kal boht kaam hai,,Meri training start huyi hai na,,to is liye,,aur Maine aapko boht miss kiya". And he hugged him again. Kuhu rolled her eyes. And said". Agar tumhara milna khatam hogya ho to andar chale". Abir said" arey tum dono at least hi to bol sakte ho". Kuhu said" oh mere pass itna time nahi faaltu logon se baat kru" and went ahead. Abir looked at Kunal ND said"vo Kunal you know how she is?" He said" let it be,,uski vajah se apna mood thodi na khraab kruga main". And they enter inside.
Kunal and Abir have been best friends since childhood. Kunal was an orphan , but he was a very hard-working boy so Abir's dad helped him and he is now a doctor.
He had just completed his MBBS and started his training. He treats Abir as his elder brother and Abir also takes care of him and loves him as his younger brother.

They celebrate the anniversary of orphanage,, with lots of fun and they gave gifts to all kids and organize the dinner for them. Abir was smiling all the time more than usual. Kunal noticed this and asked" Bhai aap aaj boht khush lag rahe ho,,baat Kya hai". Abir looked at him and said" pata nahi Kunal,,aaj boht khush hu main andar see,,I feel so content,,aur mujhe aisa lag Raha hai,,yeh sab uss Bache ki vajah se hai" . Kunal looked at him and ask" bacha? Kiska bacha,,Kon bacha?" Abir smiled and told him,, Kunal was shocked and he asked the expected question" Bhai vo aapke jaise kaise dikh sakta hai,, medical science mein aisa blood relations mein hi possible hai,,fir vo..." Abir looked at him shocked and said" nahi yrr,,, Maine kabhi aisa kuch nahi kiya hai,, don't u trust me" kunal said" yes of course I do,,haan Bhai shayd main hi zyada soch Raha hu,,ho sakta hai vo sirf ek coincidence ho" and then Kunal asked about the boy vihaan and Abir told him about his bossy nature and was smiling all time.

Next day,, Abir was waiting for RJ Misha show,,bcoz he is going to tell her about vihaan. When her show started he immediately started dialling. After so many attempts his call was connected. He said" hello..I m Abir RAJVANSH". Misha said" oh my God,,the singing sensation Abir Rajvansh,,are u really The AR...my lovely audience today it's a big thing the AR is calling on our show,,so how are u Abir sir". Abir chuckled at her enthusiasm, he said" first don't call me sir,,and second I m fine Misha ,,how are you?". She said" aapse baat krke main aur bhi achi hogyi hu,, AR..so are u going to tell us about ur love are first sight story,,I m sure girls are going to be mad hearing this" he laughed and said" first of all I m going to tell u that I luv ur voice,, really ur voice really nice...and second the person I fell in love at first sight is a kid of 4, 5 years,,I met him yesterday,,his name was vihaan,,he was a very small kid but was quite mature also,,u know he loves him mom a lot,,in that 30 minutes he told me about his mom only ,,,his mom is really a lucky one,,we played together,,and at times he also scolded me,, I was just lost in him,,he I can't describe him in words Misha,,he is a lovely kid,,nd the level maturity he had in his eyes,,I mean he just took my heart away,,I wish I will meet him soon,,and I really want to spend time with him,,I felt so connected with him,,he was..just Adorable" when he told her about vihaan unknowingly tears welled up in Misha's eyes and she wiped them away as she got reminded of someone.
She said" bilkul AR uski mom boht hi lucky hongi,,jinhe itna pyaar krne vala beta Mila hai,, and we pray ur wish come true soon aur app usse fir see mile,,so I don't think aapki story ke aage koi aur story tik payegi,,so hmaare aaj ke contest ke winner Hain Abir Rajvansh,, congratulations AR and thanku for sharing ur story". Saying so he cuts the call and smiled.
Here Misha went to washroom and cried her heart out and sat there holding her stomach and said" sorry baby".
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Hey guys how are you all, hope doing good and fine at home..
I m so sorry for updating this late but I was quite bzy these days..
So how was the chapter do tell ur views in comment section and vote also,,and also follow me on Wattpad guys itna to kr skte ho 😁
Precap:- Abir sees mishti😵,,dekhte hi ud gye totte🤣🤣

Till then be safe at home and bye
Love all😘😘😘😘😘😘