①③ || Hanahaki

.•° ✿ °•.
You thought that the Hanahaki disease was just a fictional disease. It only happens in art and fiction.

The disease is caused by one sided relationship. The infected would cough up blood and flower petals due to flowers growing in their lungs. They only way to be cured is through surgery or move one.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was lunch time in Class E. Everyone had their desks moved together to sit with their friends. You had moved your desk next to [crush] because why not. You sat on the chair and pulled out your bento box to eat. You couldn't wait to dig in.

As you were chowing down on your delicious lunch, your friends began to talk about things that friends usually talk about. Don't ask me of what friends talk about, I don't have any. Anyways, back to the scenario. [Crush] started speaking up and they started stuttering a lot when they asked for advice about something. You swallowed you food, but felt something tickle your throat so you do what every normal person would do, you coughed and cleared your throat.

"What do you need advice for?" You asked, quite curious of why [crush] needs advice. They turned to you and their face turns red. "Well, uh..." they started and leaned to your ear, "what do you think would be a great place to confess to [random person]?" They whispered. You didn't know what you were choking on because you were coughing up a storm. You don't if it was out of surprise or something. You...
°•. ✿ .•°