①⓪ || Merry Christmas

A/n: I know it's early but, it's Christmas is coming close. I got my Christmas trees up and my lil villa :D so, I'll go ready or do something with my life and yeah. I need to finish my Christmas shopping. I finna write a small fan fic instead of a 100 word scenario 👁👄👁

Ah...

Christmas is coming, and Korosensei decided to throw a Christmas party for his class before they go for break. The day he announced the party, the octopus also decided to to throw a Secret Santa. Mostly everyone was on board with the idea. Even you were as you got to get something for your crush. I have plenty of time to pick out their gift.

As of now, it was the day of the party. You were some what excited, yet nervous, but you were here to have a great time. You walked in the Class E building with the neatly wrapped present at hand. You walked in to the classroom to find everything decorated and everyone all dressed up with some even  matching with their desired lover. As you were busy being distracted by all of the decorations, you were changed out of your uniform and into a Santa costume in Mach 20 speed. You looked down at yourself to notice it but you didn't mind. You walked over to the Christmas tree to set down the present for you [Crush]. Everyone else had set their presents there.

You got up from kneeling down and noticed that the chalkboard has something written down.

1) have fun
2) be nice or you're on the naughty list
3)beware of unexpected mistletoe

It was basically rules of the Christmas party that Korosensei written but the third rule caught you by surprise: beware of unexpected mistletoe. You wonder if what he means by that but you don't want it to bother you too much. Instead, you went over to your crush and their group of friends to talk to them. As you were talking, you heard small giggling from [Crush]'s friends. You grew confused. Why were they laughing? You thought to yourself until you saw a mistletoe above your and  [Crush]'s head. You...

You might be wondering, where was Rinya this whole time. Well, her friends had forced her to the party despite her being sick as they thought it was her excuse of not going.