The Feels

=~=~=~=~=~=Preston's POV=~=~=~=~=~=

I picked up the call nervously and answered with a shaky hello? Rob said he had to talk to me. I about died I thought "he does know..." I answered with a nervous "what about?" like if I said something different I would've dropped into lava. He said "you'll see meet me at the park." I said "what time?" He said in ten minutes. I was freaking out as he ended the call. Ten Minutes! That wasn't enough time to prepare myself for him saying he doesn't love me! I wanted to go back to bed and cry or just pretend it was a nightmare. I didn't want to be rejected by the love of my life. I did want to see him again though I think that's what kept me moving. As I got bundled up to go get rejected I walked to my car. I went for a drive to the closest park, the one where me and Rob hanged out most of the time. I parked the car and exited. I looked around to see if I could find Rob. Too bad for me it was snowing and I couldn't see very well. I started walking to the middle of the park where I suspected Rob would be. As I walked in the direction of the middle, sure enough I saw him sitting on a bench. He saw me and waved for me to come over. I walked over and sat down saying "what's wrong Robbie Dobbie?" He looked at me with the those intense eyes and said "Preston I have something to tell you." I answered saying "come on you can tell me pal." Rob breathed a heavy sigh and said "Preston....I love you." When he looked at me I must've had the dumbest look on my face because he looked really down and sad. I said with some shock in my voice "I love you too." Now it was his turn to look dumbfounded. He said "wha....?" I cut him off with a kiss so he would know I wasn't pulling his leg. It lasted for a few solid seconds when we broke apart for air. We both looked at each other with a loving smile, when Rob got a call on his phone from his mom. He looked like he was about to break into tears at any second. He got off the phone and looked at me. He said "it's my dad...."