𝙰 𝙽 𝙶 𝙴 𝚁

Two months.

Two months was the time it took for her to move on.

Who was her?

Osamu's beautiful,
Wonderful,
and kind,
Ex-girlfriend:
Shibata Momoko.

Izumi frowned as she watched the woman
gleefully laughing, as she clutched onto another man's arm. Izumi's eyebrows furrowed, and her heart plummeted as they kissed.

She diverted her eyes from the scene, and sighed.
Her fists clenched under the lunch table, and Atsumu watched the girl attentively. He too, felt quite angry about what he was witnessing, but he couldn't let it get the best of him.

Atsumu sweat-dropped.
Shibata and Hara had been in more than one cat fight already.

The first fight was caused by people saying that Izumi acted more like Osamu's girlfriend than Shibata did. Thus, Shibata confronted Izumi, and the girl ended up revealing her true feelings about Osamu. Then, Shibata proceeded to pull on the brunette's hair and demand that she explain herself further.

He remembered it clearly when Izumi screamed with her whole heart on her sleeve,
"I LOVE HIM MORE THAN YOU DO!"

She still talked about him in the present tense.

The second fight was caused when dating rumors surrounding Shibata, reached Izumi's ears, and the brunette confronted her about them. Shibata denied all speculations about her love life. Izumi didn't believe her and charged at her, and they ended up fighting on the floor. Both girls carried visible bruises for a few days afterwards.

Shibata was finally showing her true colors today.
And she seemed to have no remorse whatsoever as she shamelessly rubbed her relationship in both Atsumu and Hara's faces.

Atsumu read Izumi's thoughts without knowing it.

Was Shibata-San already dating this guy when Osamu was still alive?

Atsumu's hand shot out and gripped Izumi's wrist.
The brunette's eyes widened, her hair covered her face momentarily like a curtain as the wind pushed it back with her turning her head so quickly.

The girl winced as she got whiplash.

"A-ah, Atsumu-San! What the heck?!"
Izumi exclaimed as she tried to pry out of his grip.

The girl dropped her defense as she registered Atsumu's tired expression.
She realized that she was already walking away from the table and in Shibata's direction.

Atsumu had gained really dark eye bags.
His skin was pale,
his lips were chapped,
and his hair was extremely unkempt.
Izumi gently unwrapped Atsumu's hand from her wrist, and she sat back down beside him.

The girl looked into his eyes, and she smiled.

"Sorry, Atsumu-San.
I won't cause you any trouble today."
Izumi chuckled.

The brunette traced a flower, a circle, and a triangle shape on Atsumu's palm.

Atsumu felt his heart stop, and his eyes filled to the brim with unshed tears.
Each shape she traced on his skin represented one part of the trio.

"An onigiri enthusiast would also like it if ya kept out of trouble."

Izumi leaned her head on Atsumu's shoulder, and their hands remained intertwined on her lap.
Atsumu's heart raced as she continued to caress his knuckles, a mindless action, but nonetheless extremely endearing to him.

"I just wish my brother had listened to me...
when I told him that she was no good,
but at least she made him happy,
and he remained oblivious until the very last moment."
Atsumu's voice wavered with a slight hint of anger.

Atsumu hadn't given himself the time to fully express how much he missed his brother.
He didn't show how torn apart he really was,
because he had to be strong for both of his loving parents.

Osamu was...his blessing.

Osamu was his best friend.

Osamu was his partner in crime.

Atsumu remembered the many fights he had with his brother during high school,
and how Suna always recorded these fights with amusement.

Atsumu sniffled as tears unwillingly dropped from his eyes. His mouth formed a pout, and his jaw tightened.

I wouldn't have fought with ya so much if I'd known
yer goin' to leave so soon,
Atsumu thought.

"There, there, you deserve a good cry.
Let's get out of here."
Izumi urged Atsumu to stand up,
and they left to her dorm.

___________
A/N:
There'll be another update
later today (*''*)
Hence I finished editing the next part,
It's also good to go.
I hope you guys had/have a great
day today ♥︎

Aug2dmin』