Chapter 1: Meeting Fomey

It's a beautiful day in Dreamland when a new person has arrived today...

Though let's go over something important dedede and escargoon are one married and looking after tiff and tuff since their parents have gone for family business and Kirby didn't want to go so tiff and tuff didn't either so tiff and tuffs parents won't appear as well as fololo and falala for a while (I edited lore, so what?)

"Meta Knight, the king wants you, he believes this new person (yes I'm going to say that cause the person who has arrived is staying and probably won't go so she's not a guest) might know you." Says Escargoon holding the door to Meta's room open. "What's their name?" Asked meta getting out his chair. "I'm not sure, but the new person is a she and seems to know info about you without being told." Replied Escargoon.

They walk to Dedede's thrown room and meta is filled with shock entering the room. It was Fomey she was part of meta's friendship group when he was little. Fomey was a member of Meta's species (Kirby's too if meta and Kirby are the same species which is what we are going with) Fomey and meta are not related in any way other then being quite close friends (or are they more wink wink) she was pink but her arms were purple with paws, she had fox ears that were pink as well the shape a little like metas shoulder pads or what ever they are called but slightly stretched out with FLUFF! She had anime eyes and her iris  was like Kirby's eyes her right eye purple and her left eye teal  and her feet and cheeks were purple like her arms her cheeks were a perfect circle shape. She had nine pink fox tails and light purple cherub wings (but we struggles to fly for a long among of time) and eyebrows no thicker then a flatten cotton bud.

"F-f-fom-fomey?!" Stuttered meta. "Yeah, it's me Fomey, Mety." Replied Fomey as meta ran up to her and began cuddling her, while trying not to cry. Fomey began to comfort him and gave him a quick little kiss where is mouth would be if his mask was off (they are lovers but no one in dream land currently knows this at the moment) then wipes away his tears. "The big blue penguin king is dedede I work for him and the purple snail with the greeny teal shell is escargoon Dedede's HUSBAND." Meta tells fomey. "Awww they look so cute together" says Fomey.

Meta then pulls Fomey along and out of Dedede's thrown room "I'm going to introduce you to sword and bl-" before meta could finish tiff comes by and says very loudly "Why is there a fox here, aren't they dangerous?!" "No she's not Fomey won't hurt anyone unless they are evil or being stupid annoying" replied meta "ArE yOu SuRe?!" Tiff says "yes tiff I'm sure I knew her when I was little, now if you will excuse us we have some were to be" meta replied while continuing to bring Fomey along to his, sword and blades room.

Meta and Fomey arrive at Meta, sword and blades room (I'm guess they share a room in the anime I haven't seen that many episodes but another to of seen the tiff bursting open the doors to meta, sword and blade all in the same room so I'm just going with what I think), since sword and blade weren't there meta thought now was a good time to kiss Fomey. So he lifted up his mask and started kissing Fomey, Fomey kissed back so basically they were kissing on the lips (or mouth what ever makes more sense) not long after starting sword and blade walked in on them and meta then had do introduce them and explain.

Kirby was asleep the entire time since he had a late night. End of chapter 1!