THE HONEYMOON

(Ashley's POV)

What is going on with her she's getting me all worked up and she might not even let me touch her after we stop kissing. I get us into the cabin and she rips off my paints and her dress and I just keep kissing her she's never taken control like this because of what has happened to her and I will let her if this is what she wants. I walk us to the bed and she brakes the kiss and takes my hand and pulls me to the bathroom I didn't realize until I was taking them off that she was wearing lace underwear and bra I just smiled and she ripped my boxers off and turned on the warm water and we got in. next thing I know she is sucking on my manhood and kissing up my body then she wraps her legs around me and thrusts onto me and I moan. THINK GOD FOR SOUNDPROFFING! I get out of the shower with her still attached to me and I dry my back off and go to the bed and she starts to ride me fast but I can tell she's being careful because of the baby and I can't help myself I take over and start to fuck her but I as well I am being careful because I can't lose this child and only a month into the pregnancy we both cum and I roll on to my back. "Why don't you take often more often baby?" I ask her and she gets up and looks at me and just smiles and puts on one of my sweatshirts from my Purdy girl line I smile when she pulls out the underwear that go with it. She lays down and hands me a pair of boxers and gets up again and goes to another bag and picks it up and brings it to me I just look at her confused and then I open it. BUBBLE GUM AND WHYSKEY AND PICKS FOR MY BASS AND A BOOK (wait a book?) I open it and it's her journal/sketch pad/ photo album. "Baby why are you giving me this it's yours." I say and she shakes her head no. "Ashley this is from day one when I made my choice I want you to look through it and see who I was thinking about for a whole year please and I will be right her when you're done just you might have to wake me up and u need your scent back so chew and drink but not a lot just enough so I smell it ok?." She states and asks and then she lays down and I start to read.

ENTRY 1

HE IS THE ONE ASHLEY IS IT BUT I CANT TELL ANYONE THAT ITS ONLY BEEN A DAY BUT IT FEELS LIKE FOREVER AND IVE BEEN WITH HIM A FUCKING DAY I LOVE HIM BUT I CANT SAY THAT AND I HOPE TO FUCKING HELL THAT HE DOESN'T WAKR UP WHILE IM WRIGHTING THIS BUT ANYWAY TIME TO CUDDLE BACK INTO HIS WARM BUBBLE GUM AND WHYSKEY SCENTED BODY-HECATE-

ENTRY 2

DRAWING OF ASHLEY AT THE BEACH

ENRTY 3

IT TIME TO DATE CC BUT I DON'T WANT TO NOTHING IS THE SAME I LOVE HIM AND YES I THINKING ABOUT FUCKING CC BUT I CANT NOT AFTER WHAT HAPPENED -6MINUTES LATER- WELL THAT WENT DOWN THE FUCKING HOLE BUT I BET ASHLEY IS BETTER ASH IF YOUR READING THIS IK ME AND CC TOLD YOU AND THE GUYS BUT I LOVE YOU AND ONLY YOU AND YOU BETTER HOPE TO FUCKING GOD I AM LETTING YOU READ THIS OR SO HELP ME I WILL KICK YOUR ASS I LOVE YOU THO

And I stopped there after just looking at random pictures of me and her or whoever she was dating at the time or her and Andy she look so absent in the photos with Jinxx jack and cc. I looked over to her and she was asleep and I didn't want to wake her up so I cuddled into her and wrapped my arms around her and that's when I realized Jon was right she is what I have been describing for years now on who would break the player.

THE NEXT MORNING

I have made her breakfast and I'm about to turn off the oven when I feel her arms wrap around my waist and she got on her tippy-toes and kissed my shoulder "good morning my sex god." She said in a sleepy voice "baby can you go get back in bed please I made you and me breakfast and I was about to bring it out to you." I say and she skips back to the bed damn I just noticed that her ass is nice. Why did I even have to turn the player on I hate the old me he was such a JACKASS I was brought back to reality when the timer for the cinnamon rolls. "I hope you like cinnamon rolls baby" I ask her. She looks so beautiful I can't believe she said yes to me. "Yes baby I do they are amazing and delicious" she said and looked at and then she realized I was in an apron and started to laugh at me.