Whispers

It was the first class of the day as Hermione and Delores walked to potions class with Professor Snape as the teacher. He didn't really like either of the girls and they didn't like him in return.

"Ughh... I don't want to go into his stupid classroom. I just want to sleeeep." Delores dramatically said as hermione laughed. As soon as they walked in, the whole class went silent.
All of the girls gave Delores glares and the boys idiotically chuckled.

A confused look fell upon both of the girls faces. "What's their problem?" Hermione whispered, referring to the silence. "I have no idea, but I need to find out what exactly I did at that party." Delores replied.

The rest of the class was boring, just as Delores expected. They went out to the courtyard for lunch and Delores constantly got stares from many people. "What the heck, I'm so tired of this! That's it, I'm finding Fred... or George!" Delores said to hermione.

Suddenly a redhead boy walked Into the courtyard as Delores ran after him.
"Oh lord." Hermione whispered to herself. "Fred! I need to talk to you!" She said as she grabbed his shoulders.

"It's George, but ok... sure." He replied while smirking. Delores then realized she was still grabbing his shoulders and let go while blushing. "Oh, sorry." She apologized while shaking her head in embarrassment.

"It's alright, let's sit down." He responded while walking to one of the benches. They both sat down as Delores had to calm herself from going crazy, she had to know what was going on. "What is going on, George?" She asks. "Uh, What? I need a little more context than that." He replied while chuckling.

"I mean, why is everyone acting weird around me?" She asks while trying to hide her frustration. "Uhh... well, do you not remember the party at all?" He nervously asks while looking down.
Delores felt like her heart was now in her stomach as she was afraid to hear what he meant.

"Um, nope." She responded nervously.
"Well... uh... w-we..." He tried to respond but got interrupted.
"Oh, god." She responded while facepalming herself. "It's not what you think." He quickly replied.

"We j-just...made out. In front of everyone." He said while blushing and looking down nervously. "Oh, my... that's almost worse." She said with a look of worry and relief from finally knowing what happened.

"So, that's all that happened?" She asked. "All that I know of... apparently you drank a lot at that party." He replied. "Yeah... that explains my hangover." She stated while holding her head.

"How does everyone else remember if they were drunk too?" She questioned.
"Some people videoed it. It was pretty intense apparently." He said while laughing. "Oh." She blankly stated while trying to hold in her laugh.

"Why is everyone making a big deal out of us making out? I mean, doesn't everyone do that at parties?" She questioned. "Yeah... they kinda sorta think we're now a thing because of that." He nervously said. "A thing?" She ask while being confused.

"Like, they think we regularly shag."
He stated. "Um... who told them that?" She questioned. "I did..." He replied while look at the ground. "FRED!" She yelled. "It's George." He whispered.

"GEORGE! I can't believe you've done this! I mean, what the heck... how would they believe you?? We hardly ever talk." She yelled at him in frustration. "I know. I mean, you kinda don't have to talk while shagging." He stated. "Still... how could you do this???" She questioned while being in shock.

"Don't forget that I was a bit tipsy too."
He said. "Ok, but that's not a excuse for anything. Please tell everyone at once that was a lie." She vented. "Are you that disgusted by thinking of shagging with me?" He shouted. "Uh, I don't know... I just have never thought about that, I guess." She replied.

"Well, think about it." He said and walked off with a big smirk on his face as he rolled his eyes. "I cannot believe that boy." She stated to herself.
"What. Just. Happened." Hermione said as she walked over to Delores.

"Uhhh... you saw everything, didn't you?" Delores asked. "Yes, indeed," Hermione responded. "But what did he say that made you so angry?"
"He said that we made out if front of everyone at the party and he told everyone we regularly shag." Delores replied while rolling her eyes.

"Wow. Well, do you shag regularly?" She questioned. "No way! I would tell you if we did." Delores replied.
"Ah, he better tell everyone the truth." She stated. "That's the thing, he didn't say he would. What am I gonna do?" Delores said while sitting down on the bench with her head in her hands.

"I don't know... but we're gonna find a way to make him tell everyone the truth."

*chapter end*

A/N: I'm so sorry that I haven't updated this book in forever. I hope you enjoy and please let me know what you think! Don't forget to vote and comment! <3