This New World

As I was going through the gate I ran into my annoying beta and gamma. They both said at the same time "where have you been? Do you know how long you've been gone? We were worried that something bad happened to you." With that, I just replied, "guys I am clearly ok so can you stop I will tell you everything later just tell me how are the preparations going for the ball?" "your royal highness everything is going on schedule, but may I ask what are those strange clothes you are wearing." I suddenly smiled and responded with "this is oh nothing special just a gift from your future queen" with that they were left speechless and their mouths open wide from the shock to my answer. As they continued their shock at what I was saying I left them and entered the castle to go to my room to clean and change into my royal clothing.

While I was taking my royal bath it reminded me of my beautiful mate's weird guest room she let me use. As I was magically being guided to the guest room where I will be staying and using the bathroom was there. As I was walking into the cottage the first thing I saw was a big hallway and a large staircase that lead two different directions. I followed the magical light that's leading me to my room. When I was walking along this corridor it was dark and portraits of different women in their teens or mid-twenties.

On the frame under the portrait was their name and date of death and birth. To me, it looked like it was my mate's relatives and her way of honoring them. But to me, it felt more like she put them here so she will never forget them like they were very important women to her but none of them looked like her so how are they related. Anyway, when I exited that hallway the light shined on the first door on the right-hand side then disappeared so it led me to think this is the guest room I will be staying in for the night.

As I entered this room it looked out of this world like everything didn't belong to this weird and magical world "how can Mate's house have stuff throughout her house that I have never seen ever in the guest room." But to answer my demon Drake "even I have no clue but whatever she will be mine anyway." As I looked around the room the bedroom looked like it was meant for a king which I am but I didn't tell her that. But then I saw two different doors, one that led to my bathroom and the other was a full walk-in closet.

Once I had removed my shooked clothes I went into the bathroom. It looked amazing and complimented the guest bedroom and walk-in closet theme even though I don't really understand all that it is looked out of this world. There was only one problem "how in heaven was I supposed to use anything in here." As I looked around I accidentally touched something that came into my mind. It was all the information about this room as if it was downloaded into my brain. Then I found out that there was a magical spell put on that place just to help the guest operate the room properly. With the information now I know what a shower is and that both the bath/jacuzzi and shower have an automatic touch to change temperature and pressure.

What was more amazing was my bedroom window where the knobs were located can change to any scenery it has recorded from the position of the window and any round the world. With that in mind, I set the view to the most beautiful thing I could think of my mate in a field of flowers. After that everything became a blur with the amount of drink I had but still it was a special moment that I won't easily forget.

Aurora POV:

As I parked my cottage near a town entrance I quickly changed into clothes that won't give me away as a powerful witch. As I passed the gate without any trouble I saw plenty of people using magic all around so this world is one where everyone can use mana. For those that don't know mana is in itself the power of magic, everyone has it but only a few knew how to use it from where I was before and witches have a natural talent in using it. Mana can grow with you as you age and depending on the training they take.

Take me for an example, most of my mana is a normal signal because otherwise, my newborn body wouldn't be able to stand it. But from what I saw, this world truly is a magical world but the level of control is poor and they don't understand some of the most important basics of their own mana nature. Mana nature is in a sense what type of magic they can use like elemental magic. I have an infinity with everything which is abnormal but most can use one or two elements. Like fire, wind, light, dark, earth, water, and lightning these make up the normal and most important part of anyone's train depending on what you have can change your training in spells and fighting.

But as I kept looking around I saw a few things that interested me like the adventure guide which I knew I would sign up for, a magic book store, and a magical tool market. I did see some of the most mystical magical herbs being sold super cheap and saw it as my only chance to get them. One of my life I was a cultivator as medical/magical herbs can be made into important pills, thus sparked my interest to learn everything. So I really want those herbs I have been looking for in many different worlds ever since.

After that, I used my magic ring to store them and went to the adventure guild to sign up for membership. I can say it was an annoying process but once done I went to the quest board and took the one about this elimination request of boar monsters near the town. I thought this could be used as training for my magic since I haven't used combat magic in a long time. Once I registered this request from the guild I went to the magical book store to find out more about this world.

I looked around and saw many different old and new books about monsters and magic. I could help but buy them all with some gold coins I have on me. With that my little adventure to the town was finished so I made my way home to rest and put everything away because late it was boar hunting.