2

Summary: finn is your crush and you confess your feelings while truth or dare....

"Sophia idk if I schould come with you" I said to my best friend sophia as she was dragging me to an it cast sleepover. I also had to see my crush finn. "Y/n you are coming and I don't care what you say"

Sophia pov

I know that y/n has a crush on finn and I also know that finn has a crush on y/n and I want them to be together so i have to help.

Your pov

As we arrived at Jack's house I got nervous and sophia saw it "it's gonna be fine just have some fun" she told me so I'm gonna do it, just have some fun.

"Y/N" screamed jack and hugged me and ofcourse chosen, jeremy, wyatt, jeaden too but I didn't saw finn maybe he's still not here.

Finn pov

I was in the bathroom to pee when I heard something, it was jack "Y/N" he screamed and just from him talking to her I got jealous but i only told sophia that I had a crush on y/n.

When i went out to the living room I saw everyone sitting but I just looked at her beautiful face and her soft hair. Sophia saw that I looked at y/n and smirked at me but I just looked confused and greeted the girls.

Timeskip 5 hours

Your pov

We watched a movie and talked a little bit but we were bored til sophia stand up and faced me "let's play truth or dare" she said with a smirk and I knew it wouldn't end good but everyone agreed so I had to play with them.

We sat in a circle and finn was facing  me but I tried not to make eye contact bc I knew I would stare at him and his perfect face so I just kept looking down til my name came up, it was sophia the devil.

"Y/n truth or dare?" She asked "truth" "do you have a crush on someone and who?" I knew  she would ask this and now I have to tell the truth and it will be so freaking awkward but I just can't lie bc I'm a terrible liar.

"Yes..." I said and  hoped no one heard it but everyone did "and who is this" asked chosen " it's fhgisn" I said "who?" Asked wyatt " I said it's finn ok? I have a crush on finn! Can we just play?" I said and turned red.

After a few seconds I saw finn staring at me and he saw that I was uncomfortable and sad "ok y/n truth or dare?" Asked finn after a few rounds.

My head popped up as I saw the beautiful boy I was crushing on.

"Dare" I said "I dare you to kiss me" said finn "what?" "Yeah i dare you to kiss me I mean if you want to bc I really want you to kiss me couse I really like you y/n and I want to go out with you someday so would you kiss me?" I was speechless until finn came up to me and kissed my lips.
Ofcourse I kissed back but I was still in shock that he liked me back "so would you like to go out with me?" He asked one more time.

I nodded my head yes and he smiled at me.

It was the best sleepover ever :)