3

Summary: finn was in Atlanta to film stranger things 4 and you missed him and decided to surprise him.

Your pov.

I'm finally here. After a long flight I'm finally in Atlanta to see my boyfriend finn. "Nick!" I screamed as I saw finns brother nick at the airport "y/n" he said and came running to me. We hugged each other and were walking back to Nick's car.

Time skip at the hotel

I was waiting in finns hotel room for finn to come back.

I waited 3 hours and he's still not here so I thought I would ask him were he is.

You: hi finn are you ready with work for today?

Finnie: no I have to stay here until 11 PM bc noah is messing up his lines and we had to take a break so he can concentrate :(

I saw it but didn't reply.

Its 6 PM now and I thought I could surprise him at work.

I put on my shoes and went to Nick's room to tell him that I'm going out.

After that I headed to the nearest bakery and bought muffins for the cast.

I called an uber and headed to the place they were filming.

I stood in front of the location and was a little bit nervous bc I didn't saw finn in 5 months and I don't know how he will react.

Finns pov.

We were filming the next scene when the party is going to see each other after a long time.

It was the middle of the scene when I saw the door open and it didn't even took me 10 seconds to see my beautiful girlfriend y/n in the room.

At the moment I didn't care if we were filming or not. I ran to her and hugged her so thigh.

Your pov.

Finn came running to me and hugged me and ofcourse I hugged him back. As we pulled apart we shared a kiss and it was a really passionate kiss like we never had.

"I missed you so much baby" said finn as we pulled apart to take a breath. "I missed you too" I said back and we looked each other on the eyes. Suddenly finn turned to the cast "MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND CAME TO VISIT ME! " he screamed and I were just laughing.

The cast came running to me and we hugged each other.

I then remembered I had the muffins and gave it to the cast.

Timeskip

After they were ready with filming nick came to pick me and finn up.

As we entered the hotel room and all of sudden finn kissed me "I'm so happy to see you again" he said and I just kissed him again.

After a few kisses we went to change into our pyjamas and ordered pizza.

We watched netflix for the rest of the night and I fell asleep on finns chest and his arms around me.