When life gives you One Direction....

One Direction this, One Direction that. That's how it was from the start, and that's how it will continue to be. Well Hunter was sick of it. Whenever her friends even spoke of the name 'One Direction' she put in her headphones. And she kept in her headphones until she knew that they were done fangirling. Her bestfriend has been saving up money for the both of them to see a concert with backstage passes... She seems to have this crazy idea that Hunter adores them as much as her. But Hunter loves her. And since she loves her, she knows she wont be able to save up the money. See, Hunters good with saving money and things. Shannon just as good as spending it. Especially with the two of them being 18.... While Shannon was spending her money, Hunter was saving up for a universety. Shannon and Hunter had already gotten a full scolership, but that's besides the point.

Anyways. It's not like Hunter hated them for a reason.... She wasn't a Directioner but she wasn't a Directionator either. She had to admit that they were all very attractive. But that wasn't important. It's not like she would lunge towards the boys if she had a chance to... But if there was free food she would jump towards them as fast as possible.