London's Calling....

A/N Hello lovelies :) It's almost winter break! Which means more time for me to lounge around and write(yaaaay!!!) I hope you enjoy this and share it with friends. Sorry this is super short. It's kind of a part 1 type thing. I promise it'll be better!! :)

" So, what do you want to see first? We can go anywhere and everywhere that this amazing city offers." I exclaimed with the biggest smile on my face.  The cool winter air felt refreshing as we walked from the little diner. I wasn't sure what they wanted to see or places they wanted to go, so I let my mom map out things then showed her the easiest ways to get there. 

******Few hours later****

"Shea, are we meeting Gigi for iceskating or we all going together?" Laura questioned as we walked back to my flat. My dad texted me saying he was going to be there in about five minutes, so I figured we wouldn't make him wait long. 

" We're meeting up with everyone at the church then going ice skating. I think everyone is on their way, except dad. He's at the flat." I informed even though noone really cared. We got to my flat just as my dad pulled up in front. " I thought you were going to be here already?" I asked even though knowing my dad was never on time for anything to save his life.