19: Long Time No See Brother...

It's a new day and it's going to be the start of the Successors' training. This will be to further develop the skills that they possess from the tests. They'll be training separately in their own territories today, so they can focus on their skills and abilities. They'll be training separately on the weekdays and during weekends is where they'll be training as a group. Today, they'll be training separately.

"Good, you're all set. How about we start going to our training then, young ones?" Owen asked them, the Successors nodding.

They all went in their respective territories and started their training. Francis is trained to enchance his awareness and hand combat defense skills. Alice will be training her combat skills along with controlling her crystal power and flight. Adrion's training is combat, hellfire control and flight. Alistair is going to be training his ghostly abilities like his fading and possession. (The skills that will be trained is specified depending on what they need to prioritize, others such as intelligence and knowledge about the land is going to be focused while they're together.)

In the Human territory...

"Now young doctor, your first assignment is you're going to be your defense skill...This will involve using the scepter we gave you before your 1st training." Florence said, suddenly making Francis panic.

"I-I-I-I don't know where it is!?" Francis panicked, curling up and breathing heavily.

"Don't worry about it, son. It's right here." Finn said, showing him a small box and a handle inside it.

"Right here, son look I'll show you how you." Finn said as he took the handle out of the box and immediately extended his arm, making the handle become the scepter.

"Now that you're equipped Francis, ready to start?" Lily asked his son, Francis getting into position.

"Wait....who will I be fighting?" Francis asked.

"That's simple, son....Look in front of you..." Finn said nervously.

"Don't tell me...it's-"

"It's going to be your mother, young doctor....Trust us when we say good luck..." Florence said, him and Finn backing away from them.

"I never knew your wife was terrifying when she's like this..." Florence whispered to Finn.

"Tell me about it..." Finn whispered back.

"Are you ready sweetie?" Lily said sweetly, getting ready.

"Yup! *I'm gonna die*" Francis gulped, getting ready.

Once the signal was given, they started. Francis ran up to her, planning on targeting her weapon. Sadly, his mother blocked his attack and made Francis fall down by sweeping her staff to his feet. The fight took a while because Francis kept doing blocks, being the defensive one, while his mother is in the offensive. Eventually, it was over and unfortunately Francis lost, but he was determined to win against his mother, even if he's tired from the first fight.

"Do you need to rest, hun?" Lily asked.

"Nope! I can do this..." Francis said, standing up while holding his scepter firmly.

"Are you sure dear?" Lily said worried.

Francis nodded and his mother sighed. They started their second round. Francis chose to be in the defensive again. Their second round took a bit longer because Lily was trying to find a weak spot. At the end of the round, Lily admitted defeat as she was too tired to continue on and giving Francis the win by defense. He got tired and decided to lay down on the ground, he looked to his side and saw a pair of glowing eyes looking at him from the alleyway and he immediately stood up and got his scepter ready.