Chapter 17

Ryo and Yuzu's family were having dinner.
"Are you sure about this Yuzu?" Ryo asked as he looked at Yuzu with worried eyes.
"Don't worry Ryo I'm sure..." Yuzu said before smiling softly at him.
"I am so happy Yuzuko-chan! I can't wait to officially welcome you to the family." Mr. Tobio said
"Thank you Sir..." Yuzu said
"Oh please call me father." Mr. Tobio said as he chuckled softly.
"And dear you can also call me Mother." Mrs. Tobio said as she smiled at Yuzu.
"O-okay then Mother and Father thank you." Yuzu said as she smiled at them while blushing slightly.
"Yui-chan so you have someone in you're life?" Mrs. Tobio asked
Which made Yui choke and drink water immediately then laughed nervously.
"Are you alright Yui?" Yuzu asked
"Y-yes I'm fine don't worry about me." Yui said as she chuckled nervously before recomposing herself.
"Well unfortunately I don't have someone in my life yet since I am still young and I am focusing on my studies and the company." Yui said confidently.
"That's nice to hear Yui-chan." Mr.Tobio said before looking at Yung.
"I actually thought Okogi-san here is over protective towards you both." Mr. Tobio added which made everyone laugh and made Yung embarrass.
"Oh come on Rainer" Yung said while blushing slightly because of embarrassment.
"So? As We all know Yuzu-chan and Ryo are going to be married soon and after that They will make an heir for both of our companies right?" Rainer asked for confirmation.
"Yes that's right father... But me and Yuzuko made a deal..." Ryo said with a serious tone and face.
"What do you mean deal Ryo?" Rainer asked while furrowing his eye brows together.
"Me and Yuzu will be having our child but after that We will be having divorce." Ryo said
"Hah?... Why?" Rainer asked while glaring at his son.
"As We all know me and Yuzu don't love each other... We are just doing this for the company..." Ryo said as he glared back.
"Excuse me but what will happen to the future kid?" Yung asked as he looked at Ryo with his serious expression.
"I will still be with Yuzu and our future child. But the difference is that We can have a new partner... I know it's confusing..." Ryo said
"This is absurd Ryo We thought you wanted to make us proud." Rainer scolded
"Honey please calm down... Ryo I do support you with this deal but will you still be taking over our company? And will you be there for Yuzu-chan?" Eliza said before asking.
"Yes I will be taking over the company still and I will be always there for Yuzu mother.." Ryo said as he smiled softly at his mother.
"That's settled then I don't mind Ryo and Yuzu divorcing after having the child...As long us they take care of the child together..." Eliza said as she smiled at Yuzu who was tearing up slightly.
"T-thank you" Yuzu said as she stood up from her seat and bowed.
"Don't worry sweety.. now Rainer it's their decision and We all should support them especially our son who always proved him self that he can do it." Eliza said as she looked at her husband who was now feeling guilty.
"R-Right it's their life and decision... I-I'm sorry... It's just very surprising.." Rainer said as he bowed.
"Don't worry about it father..." Ryo said before looking at Ume who was smiling softly at them then gave a nod letting them know that she is alright with the deal then Yung who was deep in thought.
"S-So g-grand father w-what fo you think about this?" Yui asked as they looked at Yung who sighed deeply.
"I will be fine with it... I know I forced Yuzu to do this...and I just want her to be happy with her life." Yung said as he smiled softly at his grand daughters. Yuzu immediately hugged her grandfather and Mother and thanked them.

After the family dinner Ryo and Yuzu were walking towards the park which was near the restaurant.
"That went a bit better than expected..." Ryo said as he smiled softly.
"Right... I honestly got scared when you're father snapped." Yuzu said while shivering
"And I honestly love you're mother..." Yuzu added
"And I also love you're mother." Ryo said as he smiled.
"I can't believe this Ryo they accepted our deal..." Yuzu said as she smiled brightly
"I also can't believe it Yu-yu... By the way are you nervous?" Ryo said before asking.
"What do you mean nervous?" Yuzu asked
"You know... The wedding it's in 3 months Yuzu..." Ryo said
"Right... and We also need to do it.." Yuzu said before sighing softly.
"You know We can just-"
"No I don't want to back away now... I'm brave... I can do it I believe in my self and I believe in you.." Yuzu said as she smiled at Ryo which made Ryo blush slightly.
"So are you nervous or excited?" Ryo asked teasingly.
"Both" Yuzu said as she coughed nervously which made Ryo laugh.
"To be honest I'm nervous and excited about it too Yuzu.. I don't know why but that's what I'm feeling.. and no matter how hard I try to get those feelings away it just comes back..." Ryo said
"Ryo..." Yuzu said
"Yes?" Ryo asked
"What do you think if our child will not like the thought of having divorced parents?" Yuzu asked as she lowered her head and stopped walking.
"We will do something about it together Yuzu... You do know that I am always here for you right?" Ryo said as he made Yuzu look at him then he caressed Yuzu's face.
"I-I know but will you be fine if I tell you that We should be together again for the sake of our child?" Yuzu asked as she looked at Ryo's eyes.
"Of course I will be fine with it Yuzu. Anything for you." Ryo said as he hugged Yuzu.
"Thank you Ryo for everything.. for understanding and for loving me.." Yuzu said as she pulled away from the hug then smiled brightly at Ryo.
"No problem Yu-yu." Ryo said before calling their chauffeur. After 5 minutes their ride came and Ryo took Yuzu home.
"Thank you for today Ryo I had fun talking to you." Yuzu said as she blushed slightly.
"No problem Yuzu I also had fun." Ryo said before kissing Yuzu's forehead.
"Bye" Ryo said before going inside the car again.
"Stay safe Ryo" Yuzu said as she looked at the car leaving.
'This is crazy I wonder what Mei is doing... She's probably with her fiancee... Why do I care anyway...' Yuzu thought as she walked towards her bedroom.
She changed after she took a bath then flopped down on her bed.
"I can do this... There is no going back Yuzu you know that..." Yuzu said to herself before sighing deeply then slowly fell asleep.

:> Thank you for reading this story I really appreciate it. Bye love lots^^