Chapter 8 (Sixth Eyes)

You and Ayanami were at the training place that you both made. You swing your scythe and attack it to Ayanami like it was a part of your own body.

Ayanami easily dodge that and he slash his sword to you while you dodge. You and Ayanami continues like this.

To other eyes,it looks like you both are from different dimension but only thing you can focus right now is to become stronger.

"Let's take a break. You look tired"Ayanami look worried about you who was panting a little bit. You only nod while Ayanami have a smile on his face.

The training ground slowly disappeared and you both are currently now on somewhere in the forest but you saw familer white haired male with umfamiler Mt Fuji head curse.

"Mount Fuji?"You said out loud,making Gojo and Jogo look where you and Ayanami was.

"Yo,Y/N-Chan,Verloren!Sorry for intercepting you both training place!"Gojo said to you both like it's a normal thing.

Ayanami tch while you hum. Jogo still stare at you and Ayanami,Geto warning repeat in his mind.

"I almost forgot,Y/N-Chan!Can you take care of him for a moment?!"You give a thumb up to Gojo while the special grade jujutsu sorcerer disappered.

You didn't do nothing. Jogo body refuse to move even he have a final chance to run away. As if his mind saying that if he run away for now,he will die.

The cold light blue orbs and violet orbs look at the curse as if warning him that he will die if he move.

You yawns lazily making Ayanami look at you. "Are you sleepy? Do you want to eat something?"You chuckles a little bit at Ayanami being dramatic about you.

"Or do you want me to kill him?"Ayanami violet orbs stare at Jogo who look like he was going to piss himself any moment.

"Sorry,for waiting!!"Gojo save the day. Jogo sightly thank the jujutsu user in his mind for once.

There Gojo was holding Yuji with one hand. I almost forgot to mention. You five are standing on the lake like naruto.

Ayanami tch a little bit since Gojo ruin his fun to torture Jogo. "Mt.Fuji!Mt.Fuji head!!!"Yuji pointed to Jogo while you slight snickered.

Jogo stare at Yuji. "Sukuna vessel?I thought he is already dead"

"This is Itadori Yuji-kun and he's here to watch while Y/N-Chan and Verloren ,here were only watch too since this is their training place"

"Sensei,Y/N-Chan,I was at school just ten seconds ago,right?"

"No,you are at toilet. Of course you was at school"You deadpans while Ayanami snickered a little bit.

You know you sound like a bitch but hey how can you blame when your personality change when you are hungry.

Ayanami hand you potato chips and (favorite flavor) of Pocky to you. You look at other three while still eating what Ayanami give to you.

You still look at Gojo who was laughing when Jogo ask him that Yuji that Yuji is behind a meat shield for Gojo.

That makes you laugh a little while Ayanami have a smirk on his face.

"A shield?No,no. I told you,he's here to watch. I'm in the middle of teaching this boy a lot of things. Don't worry about him. Just keep fighting"

"Bringing in someone who will slow you down just makes you a fool"

That's makes you and Gojo laugh a little bit. You pointed to Jogo while you and Gojo said in sync.

"It'll be fine.After all..you're weak"