Chapter 1

"Leave me alone, Bakugo" said the 7 year old green haired girl "Why do you have to be so useless! Cyndaquil burn her!" But Bakugo's pokémon refused to burn the green haired girl, Bakugo called his Cyndaquil back to his pokéball and turned and kicked the green haired girl in the stomach and then walked away 'why does nobody care for me?' "Shamin!" the green haired girl, look to see were the sound came from it was a Shamin walking over to her when the Shaymin got to her a mark appered on her cheek.

Izumi's pov

I felt like their was something on my left cheek and I felt a mark "I can't wait to show you to my mother!" I said to Shaymin, I then went home unlocked the door with my house key and then opened it I see my mom making dinner in the kitchen with Espeon I then turned around, closed and locked the door my mom then greeted me back home with "Welcome home, Izumi I'm almost done with dinner!" "Okay mom." I said I then remembered Shaymin "Oh yeah mom I have a Pokémon." my mother then asked Espeon if they could finish dinner, Espeon then nodded their head and then my mom walked over to me "What Pokémon is it?" My mother asked, I then responded by holding Shaymin up up to her then I said "It's a Shaymin." My mom had a shocked face because Shaymin's are rare, she then looked at my mark she then said "Your mark is very interesting." "Espeon!" my mother's Espeon called walking over to us which ment that dinner was ready. 

Me and my mom walked over to the table with Shaymin in my hand's and Espeon trailing behind us we all took a seat at the table Shaymin had a plate with Pokémon berry's, Espeon also had the same plate and me and my mother had our plate full of food we all ate at the table when we were done, I grsved the plate's and walked to the kitchen sink and began to wash the plate's. 

When I was done me and Saymin headed to my room I changed my clothes and layed down on my bed, I then realized I didn't capture Shaymin in a pokéball, when I was about to grave my pokéball that was on my desk, which was right next to my bed, but Shaymin beat me to it and captured them selves in a pokéball, I then graved the pokéball that has Shaymin and realised Shaymin out of the pokéball. When Shaymin was realised they decided to sleep right next to me in bed which I was okay with I remembered that tommorow will be a thursday. ' I'll ask mom if we can go to the forest tommorow' I thought then fell asleep.