One year ago.

Ally was 16. She was facing the blackboard, writing down those math equations, she couldn't stand to be the one who had to make mistakes and get yelled at, if she doesn't get those math equations right...

" Ally, sit down, it really shows how much you pay attention to lessons." - teacher said.

Ally went to her seat very annoyed, but not surprised, knowing that it won't even matter later.

"Ally...! Ally, why are you not responding to me?" Gabbie asked.

Gabbie was one of the Ally's seatmates and close friends, always shared answers and gossips together. 

"Uh... I was just spacing out, sorry, what were you saying?" - Ally looked in confusion.

"Well, I mean... Can we hang out after school?"

"Sure."

Gabbie's pov.

"Ally seemed really sad today, I asked her if we could hang out today, but she was thinking about something else... I don't know what's on her mind, but I hope that she will stay sober today... While Ally was writing on the board, I noticed that she couldn't concentrate on one thing and it made me very worried."

Ally's pov.

"Gabbie seems worried? That's new to me, Felix couldn't even bother, sucks that he is my classmate and my boyfriend, who I've got in a fight with, just because I was drinking last night, well it was just a 5th time in those 10 months... AND THIS TEACHER DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THAT I'M NOT EVEN THERE, SO I CAN'T CONCENTRATE FFS! Finally this is the last day..."

After lesson, Ally went to Felix's seat where he was playing League of Legends with his classmates asking if they could talk face to face.

"Well Ally, you see I'm busy and I'm not going to talk to you right now, maybe later, okay?" - Felix asked while looking at her with doe, greenish blue eyes.

"Uh... Okay, sure?" - Ally responded with some bit of worry, thinking that he doesn't want to talk to her anymore.

Felix's pov.

"Ally seemed really worried, I'm really sorry, that I'm doing this to her, but she has to know that she has to stop being always in a bad mood, it's defo ruining my vibe and I'm not here for it. Maybe I should talk to her? Ehhh, I don't know what to say..."

After lessons, Gabbie and Ally went to the candy shop to buy their favorite candy - Airheads. While walking to the park, girlies were talking about upcoming summer events and their future life. " Ally, what will you do a year after?" Gabbie asked.                                                                                      "Oh... Well about that... I have few ideas, but now I'm living in the moment I guess..." Ally said.     

"You seem weird these days Ally, what happened?"

"Uhhh... I am okay, like why are you asking that Gabbie?

"Phew, like I thought you were sad or whatever... Oh what are you going to do next week?"

"Ahhh... Well, I'm going to do nothing I guess...." Ally looked at Gabbie's hazel eyes and smiled.

"Oh then you and Felix should hang out, it seems you both need to talk to be honest..."

"We should, but it doesn't even seem like he wants to talk, so I will leave this like that, oh by the way, I have to go home, it's an emergency, bye Gabbie!" - Ally turned away.

"Oh- bye-! But why are you going in the opposite direction? Your apartment is in the same direction that we went! HEY!- Gabbie shouted while Ally was going in the same direction and was no where to found, so Gabbie went home.

Gabbie's Pov.

"I've been trying to call Ally after she went away, but weirdly enough she didn't answer... Eh anyways, I will try to talk to her tomorrow, now I'm just going home and I won't bother.