🔫💜Chapter 11💜🔫

Guinevere was releived. She now had someone who stood up for her. Unlike before, she only had herself and Miya. The two were like sisters to begin with.

"Didn't you hear what I said fucskley? Scram!" He angrily shouted, causing fear to everyone's hearts.  

Guinevere noticed on how he was getting attention from this. He was a public figure, he needed to maintain his reputation. This was kind of too much.

She nudged him to stop. But he didn't, so she hugged him. "Enough..."

Granger was surprised. Did just she just act coquettishly? Granger was silent. He then took one last look on Gusion's pale face.

"Let's go. Let us not waste time on insignificant people." Granger slowly walked away with his arms around Guinevere's shoulder, while she was holding Romeo around her arms.

People were dumbfounded. The cold and indifferent CEO, calmed just by a woman?! Who is she, that she calmed the storm?!

Seems like there is now a cure for the cold sickness of the business king...

While they were driving on to Violet manor, Guinevere was furiously blushing. Thinking on how 'sweet' and 'coquettish' she acted made her blush like a tomato.

Granger was observing it all. He can't help but chuckle at the cute reaction of the big movie star.

The car then went in the manor. Romeo was cuddly sleeping in Guinevere's arms.

"Harith, take my son to his room." Ordered Granger, he had something in mind that he wanna do.

"Roger that!"

Granger smiled. This will be the start of her trip to memory lane.

"Follow me"

Eh? Where was he taking her? Something feels wrong but insanely right. Something S U S was going on.

She followed him into a room behind the greenhouse. The room was a military like, as expected of a general, of course.

Guns...

Grenades...

And many more army related stuff.

Why is he showing this? Does he want to teach me? Does he want to show me? 

"Look at this gun. This gun is the gun my lover used."

Guinevere starred at it. She then looked shook. This was familiar!

All of a sudden a huge headache appeared. Her head hurts so much.

"You really love that gun, don't you?"

"He he! Your correct! The gun you gave me for my birthday is my fave!"

"You cheeky kitten!"

"S-Shut it! Baka! Idiot! Dumb dog!"

"Hahahahah!"

Her vision then turned black. Her back then felt like feather as she fell into the hands of the man who introduced the gun to her.

"Do you think it worked?" Granger asked.

"Duh! Course it did. Ask me when she recuperates again, will perform another anti-hipnotization on her. Just pay me the money later" A teenaged boy said.

"Yeah yeah. Thanks Dyrotth"

[Character introduction:

Name: Dyrotth Von Knights

Age: 18

Work: An hypnotist and an the vice president of Kingdom Trading.

Hobbys: Helping people to remove hypnotization, hanging out with his Gf, try to help his troublesome sister.

Attitude: He can be a troublemaker but he has a good heart. Since he specializes in hypnotizing and de hypnotizing people, it became his hobby and became an expert to it quickly.  He also spoils his girl friend too much. He can be too jealous that he can hypnotize someone to kill themselves if they dare do something to his girl.

Family members: Yet to be introduced.

Fave food: Anything his girlfriend likes (Like seriously. I'm not kidding).]

"Nah nah nah, It's fine. As long as you pay and oh shoot! My date with Ruby is coming! I gotta go! See you cringer!"

(A/N: Took inspiration from the word "Cringer", from the author of Bullets and Pastries and The Death Chanters Wife PenGwynsoo!)