Voices Bakudeku part 1

Bakugou pov

Bakugou pov

My limbs ache as I sit up and get out of bed my body begging to go back into bed after a restless night of no sleep.I throw on yesterday's crumpled clothes before opening my door. I hear laughter coming from the common room and couldn't help feel jealous (a/n this is in the dorms btw)I wished I could be as happy and care free as them.

No ones pov

Denki ran around the kitchen like a drunken toddler grabbing the nutella from Mina and hiding under the table with it laughing hysterically. Mina chased after him gasping for air whilst waving Kirishimas crocs in the air throwing one at him.

Finally after this chaotic chase 1-a began to go to sit at the table for breakfast.(it's weekend btw)

No one seen to notice that Bakugou was how sitting with them as he had made a quiet entrance unusual for him."BAKUBRO" Kirishima cheerfully yelled making Bakugou noticeably flinch."Hey are you ok blasty" Sero asked "I'm fucking fine " Bakugou replied harshly unable to imagine someone genuinely caring. "If u say so"sero replied not convinced. "Chill man we just care bout you"Kaminari unhelpfuly chimed in. The  rest of the class was quiet awkwardly waiting for a conversation to start. Thankfully Iida started rambling about a home work assignment due in a few days and the rest of the class joined in, "I'm exited we get to do a presentation on who we look up to"momo said happily turning to Jirou who was now talking about hero's as well.

Deku excitedly  started mumbling to todoroki who it seemed was the only one who could tolerate/understand his mumblings about Almight. Bakugou zones out remembering when deku used to talk to him that way , not listening and not careing about the conversation witch took place.

Your a villain 

No one likes you

Everyone hated you

No one would notice if u we're gone

They would be happier 

So go 

Kill yourself

Hurt yourself 

Hurt your self

The voice in Bakugou head maliciously yelled.

By now he hadn't noticed everyone staring at him as a lonely tear made its way down my pale cheek.

Oop cliff hanger eeee

This is my first fanfic so sorry if it's shit I'll try and update soon, comment  any suggestions  

Word count 395