Rules

Please make sure to read every rule in here

Please make sure to read every rule in here. If you fail to comply with my rules, I'll give you a warning. If I have given you more than two, you'll be banned from requesting in this book ever again.

Rule 1: No shop-hopping. As in, don't ask for a graphic here and immediately ask for the exact same graphic in another shop. It's extremely rude to both parties.

Rule 2: Be nice to everyone, no need to be rude.

Rule 3: You can only request for three graphics maximum.

Rule 4: Be patient, I can't make graphics in the span of an hour or so upon requesting. Plus, I have my own life outside of Wattpad too.

Rule 5: Use my graphics for at least a week, I don't like to see people only using it for two days then switch it to something else. It shows that you clearly don't appreciate the effort used to make your graphic.

Rule 6: Credit me in the description of your book or profile, depending on which graphic you request for.

Rule 7: For books, only request for graphics if that book is already published. But if not, make sure that your book will be published within two days upon receiving your graphic, unless you give me an appropriate reason as to why you have not used it. If you do not do this, you will receive a warning and will be banned from requesting in this book ever again should you ever receive another warning.

Rule 8: I only do anime graphics, but I can accept graphics which contain characters that look anime-like. I'm not confident at all in making realistic graphics, along with graphics of any cartoon characters, so please request those somewhere else.

Rule 9: I'll be using the official art of the characters that you're requesting for. Whenever possible, please provide a face claim for a character that isn't from an anime/game, otherwise I will use a character from any gacha game that I know of.

Rule 10: Please, only request a graphic when you know you will use it within the next two days upon receiving it for a week. Only request when you know for sure that you'll use it for a week.

Rule 11: You will only be able to claim your graphic/s that you have requested within 15 days. After the 15 day slot, unless you have a good reason, you will not be able to claim your graphic/s any more. I do not like watching the graphics I made for others not being claimed as to me it seems that you don't really care about whenever you want to collect it.

Rule 12: I will be adding a password at the end of all forms, which may or may not change from time to time so always look out for this whenever you request. If you do not add this to your request, I will not accept it.
Password for now: Name any song by RAISE A SUILEN. Try to name a song different from the one the person who requested before you had used. And please do not use past passwords others have used. I can see them too, you know?

Now, after you have finished reading this chapter, comment down your favourite colour and your thoughts on any one of these rules as well. It will show me that you've actually read these rules.