Ch 11

After getting off of the train Izuku decided to walk to the address that he was supposed to meet Gran Torino at. It was a fairly long walk from the train station to his destination but after having to sitting down for a while he was fine with it plus Izuku still had plenty of time to get to Gran Torino's place. Izuku thought the walk was nice but got confused when he reached his destination and found himself standing in front of what looked like a abandoned apartment building. The building seemed to be falling apart as it sat between two other apartment buildings that looked fairly new.

Izuku: am I in the right place?

Izuku looked at the address and double checked were he was at and he saw that he was in the right place. Not wanting to waste anymore time Izuku walked up to the front door of the building and knocked.

Izuku: hello is anyone there?!?

As Izuku continued to knock on the door it slowly opened from the force of his hand.

Izuku: that's weird it was open?

As the door fully opened the site of an elderly woman lying in what appeared to be a pool of her own blood came into view. Not wasting anytime Izuku ran to the woman in hopes of helping her in anyway he could. Izuku got to the woman's side and began to roll her over so that he could see what was wrong and or exactly what had happened to her. As he started to roll her over he began to talk to her to see if she was ok.

Izuku: hay are you ok? Talk to me! Please don't be dead!

Woman: I'm alive!

As the woman said this she sprung up quickly catching Izuku off guard making him fall over backwards on to the ground.

Izuku: wow!

The woman then got up off the ground and started to wipe herself off.

Woman: don't worry sunny it was only ketchup, I'm perfectly fine.

Izuku: why were you just laying there in a pool of ketchup then?

Woman: I was testing you and I must say am impressed, you saw me on the ground like that and didn't hesitate to jump in and help, but from what Aizawa told me about you is helping people isn't what he is concerned about when it comes to you.

Izuku: are you Gran Torino?

GT: yes I am, and for the next 2 weeks it is my job to see I you have what it takes to be a pro hero.

Izuku: you don't have to worry about me, I'm no push over.

GT: Aizawa told me you were good but like I said fighting isn't what she was concerned about.

Izuku: if she isn't considered about that then what is she worried about?

GT: Aizawa is worried that you well go rogue and do things that are against the law in order to get things done.

Izuku: I see.

GT: since you were a vigilante she thinks that you wouldn't be against that decision if fast with it so that is why she sent you to me in hopes that I can keep you on the straight and narrow.

Izuku: question?

GT: what is it?

Izuku: if someone was about to die and you could save them but legally you weren't aloud to would you let them die?

This question left Gran Torino at a loss for words.

Izuku: I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you would still help them because an true heroine wouldn't just let anyone that they could save die.