We need to talk

Readers are requested to read the whole thing.

So hey guys! What's up..?

Long time, eh? (;ŏ﹏ŏ)

I know. Sue me. I never really announced that I'm keeping 'A Trip Gone Wrong' on hold and I have been getting a lot of pms regarding this.

I did mention in the blurb but most of you didn't notice. Hehe

So listen, I swear this story is just on hold, I haven't discontinued this story.

I'll definitely continue with this book after I'm done with 'His Sarcasm Queen', my other book. It's almost mid way and I'm pretty sure it'll end.....soon. Hopefully.

Now that I have made one thing clear that I'll not ditch this book, the other thing is,

Will you get any updates before HSQ is over?

Maybe. Honestly, I love this book and trust me, I enjoyed writing this and the fact it's a short story, it will end in around 10 more chapters.

So let me make one thing clear, I have kept the tag 'on-hold' for now. I'm planning on completing the story in my drafts first, so that then you'll get regular updates.

Can you please bear with my dumb self?

Pretty please?

I hope you stick around till then

I hope you stick around till then. I really hope you do...

Thank you so much for everything!

I love you guys so much!

Peace ✌️

p.s. If you all want, you can check out 'His Sarcasm Queen', you'll find it on my profile.
First few chapters are a bit.......okayish but after that I promise you'll not find anything cliché.

The entire ATGW cast : Shameless self-promotion.