Chapter 10

I walked to the school. We have a game today. I wasn't allowed to play in the first few. So I'm going to get to play in this one.

It's agent Alba Josi. So I get to the school. Having sweat, and a jacket over my uniform. I also have my libero one with me.

"Hey Y/N!" Suga said.

I smile, "Hey Suga." I said.

He gave me his mother like smile. I giggle a little. I see Daitchi nug Suga. He looked at him.

*Daitchi POV*

I nug Suga. He looked at me. I looked at Y/N, and see Asahi looking at her.

"Y/N is planing to do it today." I mumble to him.

"I forgot. We should go then." Suga said.

I nod, and we walk over to the rest of the team. Leaving Y/N with Asahi.

*Y/N POV*

"Hey Asahi." I said with a small blush.

"Hey Y/N." He said with a small smile.

"You ready for the game?" I asked shyly.

"I am, you?"

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be." I said with a small giggle.

"Did coach want you to come? Or did you force him to let you?" Ge asked with a shy smile.

"I make him." I said with a giggle.

He looked at me with a small blush.

"I need to tell you something!" We both said at the same time.

"You go first." I said.

"No you can." He said.

I let out a sigh. This would go on forever if I didn't just say it first.

"Okay. Well Asahi I like like you." I said looking down at the ground.

"Really?" He asked shocked.

"Um yeah." I said looking up at him.

He had a dark blush on his face.

"Um, well I like you too." He said.

"So does that mean, well, um, that I can be your girlfriend?" I asked with a blush.

"Of course!" He said blushing darker.

I blush as well. But I smile at him still.

*Time Skip*

(A/N So this game is going to be different then on Haikyuu. Since they have you of course!)

I sat on the bench. Coach didn't want me to stand. So I was sitting of course. I smile to myself.

Watching as the game goes on. I bit my finger nail. Alba Josi took the first set. I looked at the coach.

"You want to play?" He asked.

"Yes! Pretty please!" I said with puppy dog eye's.

"Okay." He said.

Everyone came back for a break. I would sub in for Tsukishima. I go in. Everyone looking at me.

"Is that a girl?"

"Why would they want a shorty like her to play?"

"She can't be taller then 5 foot, so she can't be that good."

"She only has one real leg?"

"That must mean she can't play!"

"Why play her?"

"Why is she on a boys team?"

"They are going to lose."

I growl. Everyone on the team sences my anger. I get ready to receive a Oikawa serve that I always study.

"Lete take the serve!" I told my team.

They all nod. The serve came. It fell, and I dove. Digging it up. Then Daichi received.

Kagayama got ready to set.

"Kagayama!" I yelled.

I was in the air waiting. He sent it at me. I hit as hard as I could. The ball hit the floor. Making a loud pop sound. I fall to the ground. Only stumbling a little.

"She is like a tiny monster down there!"

"What was that!?"

"How can someone as short as her do that!?"

"That was awesome!"

I hear people say some stuff. I smile slightly. The reffs, and coaches looked shocked. I go to my next spot. A small smirk on my lips.

"Good job Y/N!" Suga yelled from the side lines.

I smile, and give him a thumbs up. I was going to surve.

"Don't pop it Y/N!" Daitchi called.

I nod, and sigh. So less strangth. I close my eye's. Getting into the zone. I open my eye's slowly. My eye's looking like the eye's of a monster. I mean I am The Tiny Monster.

I hear the whistle. I throw the ball up high. Then I run, and jump. Hitting the ball with half my strength. It hit the floor fast. No one even saw it.

They looked at the spot. A small dent in the floor. I smirk, and they toss the ball back to me. I smile, and throw the ball up.

I run up to the ball. I jump higher then before. Hitting the ball. Making it fall right before someone received. I mean it was a float.

I used intense eye's. Looking at everyone on the other team. My eye's making them nervous.

"What is she!?"

"Is she even human!?"

"Those services can beat Oikawa's!?"

"She is just a monster!"

"Those eye's! There so intense!"

"What kind of training does this girl do!?"

I let out a small sigh. The score is 3-0. I can at lest get us to 10-0. Maybe even 25-0. I gave a smirk.

One that can make anyone want to run away from me. My teammates look at me shocked.

"You really are The Tiny Monster Y/N." Asahi said.

"I wouldn't lie." I said.

"Show them what you can truly do Y/N!" Coach yelled, and everyone looked at him, "So stop holding back!"

That shocked everyone. Even the people on my team. I smirk. My eye's seem to start glowing.

"You got it Coach!" I yelled, and the whistle blew.

I throw the ball up. Jumping right after. Not even running. I hit it with 3/4 of my strength. It hit the other side. Faster then the other times.

I did that a fea more times. There team trying to receive, but keep failing. I got us to 10-0. I giggle, and my team just gave me a thumbs up.