Part 7

Eyes going wide he grabs her head in both hands and thrusts up, back arching with the effort to drive himself deeper. She chokes hard and flails, both hands pressing on his hips as she tears away with a desperate gasp, tears on her cheeks. One hand covering her mouth she leans back slightly. His hands clench but settle at his sides as his engorged cock jerks angrily.

"That was new!" He chokes.

"That was close." Her hand drops from her mouth to her chest and she laughs lightly at him. He sits up to gently brush the tears from her cheeks.

"I think we might have to look into that a little more, later." He grins at her excitedly as he cups her face and kisses her.

"Later." She agrees with a winning smile. "Now, hopefully that can hold you off until Friday." She tries to give him a wink and he laughs at the attempt, wrapping her in a bear hug and kissing her again. The two of them roll off the bed and begin the search for their clothes.

"Do you have time for breakfast?" He asks.

"Not this morning. You'll have to make it up to me later." She almost skips out to the living room.

"Later." He agrees with a fond smile as she hurriedly dresses, steals a couple more kisses, and then dances out his door.