Rules? what are thoooose

Updated 2/15/22
-----

!!MOST IMPORTANT RULE!!: Play my crush, and I'll play yours.

Update: I will not engage in any roleplays where no one asks which oc I want to use and my crush is not played, unless your OC's crush is my oc. Sorry. It's unfair for me. If you don't like play my crush and I play yours roleplays this is not the place for you.

^ Y'ALL BETTER FOLLOW THIS RULE IM GETTING TIRED OF SAYING IT ÒvÓ

Password one: your least favorite character
----

Other rules

One: Do not spam me. I work a lot of the time and will get back to you ASAP. If I don't respond within about 4 hours, tag me. {Keep an eye on my bio as I'll keep it updated regularly whether I'm online, offline, or both.}

Two: Smut is a-okay but must be taken to PMs (*cough*imayhavebrokenmyownrulehere*cough) okay, so. Smut in comments. I may allow it if:
○You're okay with it
○We've been role-playing long enough for me to be comfortable doing it outside pms. (if we keep a role-play going for a long time I'll most likely be more than happy to do smut scenes either way if you want to go in that direction.)
If you prefer it in pms then just let me know.
My book is labeled MATURE CONTENT so don't go being a baby and reporting it.

Three: NO BULLYING OUTSIDE OF THE RP

Password two: what is my most important rule? Oh yeah, I'm making people type it out now. I'm gonna make sure it's being seen.

Four: more than one oc is perfectly fine. Just keep track of them. I'll be honest. I LOVE being able to do role-playing with multiple ocs. It's kind of a comfort to me because I used to have a friend who I made ocs with ALL THE TIME. So if we keep a story going for a really long time, I have a habit of brining in other ocs to add into the story. And you're perfectly allowed to do it too!

Five: be at least a little descriptive. No one liners, please. I sometimes struggle writing super long replies, but I try to go for at least 3-4 lines or more. if you send a one liner it leaves me with no choice but to send one back. A roleplay can't last or be entertaining that way. And I'm so lenient with it that sometimes I DO respond to a one liner, because I understand that people get brain farts once in a while. But I can't do a whole roleplay like that. Sorry. Sometimes I can write a whole essay, which my goal is to get to the point I can do that continuously so I can keep a rp interesting for both sides.

Six: You MUST fill out the form before asking to rp (this may not count for ocs you may bring into the rp later on. It only counts for the first and main oc you will use. With any other ocs I'm fine with learning as we go.)

Seven: I only watch the anime so all canon scenarios will be from anime only. Im all caught up with it so we'll be fine.

Password three: favorite villain

Eight: Both Heroes and Villains allowed here folks!

Nine: LGBTQ allowed!

Ten: WHEN IT COMES TO ME STARTING A RP, IT'S A RARE THING. I'M BUSY A LOT OF MY TIME SO I WOULDN'T BET ANYTHING ON ME SAYING YES. IF I DO SAY YES, IF I NEED HELP COMING UP WITH A WAY TO START OR A SCENARIO, AT LEAST HELP ME.

Eleven: I allow OCxOC, as well as Second Generation ocs and ships, as I have a couple second Gen ocs myself, more in the making.

Twelve: this book updates a lot recently because I'm reconstructing a lot of things with my ocs, as well as the updates with my rules. Please don't get annoyed with me for adding things that weren't there before, this is all a work in progress.

Thirteen: I don't allow rape, or pedophilia! Period! Not happening! Those two things are triggers of mine and kinda Traumatic for me because I actually went with these two things in a rp once and I realized I can't handle it. Please, accept that.

Fourteen: I am fine with spoilers from the Manga. But please note that... beyond season five I don't know anything right now. I'm going to need to be told what is happening if you want me to be accurate. And no, I don't intend to read the Manga. I have a hard time getting interested in books in general. I have to either watch or listen to something. I have a worse time trying to read. I have never read a Manga. Only watched animes. We either make the story up past season five, or you have to spend literally so much time explaining to me what is happening. And I'm sorry to make people do that, but I just...i tried to read a Manga once. Became uninterested after like five pages, and watched the anime in its entirety. I just don't like reading.
------

I will not be accepting any more forms unless you put the passwords. I really was hoping I wasn't going to have to get stern like this, but... People can't seem to follow ONE SIMPLE RULE.