*Chapter 1* Breathless ☆

Up top Naomi's dress

I pushed my spectacles up and read The Hating Game for the hundredth time this year.

"Come on, Naomi, live a little. You're going to the party with me whether you like it or not!"

Groaning in annoyance, I set the book down and took off my glasses, finally deciding to give her my full attention as her whining was getting really annoying.

"Remember what happened the last time I went? I'm not going again," I sighed, popping some gum into my mouth.

"All right, I swear I won't leave you when we get there, pleaseee!" she whined, stretching the "e" and making a puppy-dog expression.

"Fine, but this is the last time, and I'm driving!" I stated, throwing off the small blanket and getting up to do a little stretch. The sound of her screaming and clapping her hands made a small frown form on my face, and I couldn't help but sigh.

Seriously.

"Okay, so go take a shower, and I'll choose an outfit!" she squealed, pushing me into the bathroom and shutting the door with a bang.

I shook my head and turned on the shower before stripping and stepping in, singing while I washed up. This was going to be a long night, so I might as well enjoy myself and take my time getting dressed.

We had just graduated, and I needed to look for a job. I was planning on doing that later, but because of Veronica, I had to go clubbing. I could never let her down. 😑

I shut off the tap and opened the shower curtain, stepping out and drying myself before walking to the mirror to brush my teeth and hair. Then I put on my makeup, leaving my hair to dry naturally.

I put on my fluffy robe and walked out of the bathroom after cleaning it, only to find Veronica waiting there impatiently.

"Finally! Now come on, get dressed while I take a quick shower," she said, pushing me softly and dramatically shutting the door.

After i slipped on my dress and my heels doing some touch ups on my make up and hair, Veronica finally came out and dress and all that and we uber to the club, once we finally arrived Nikki turned to me and said.

"Okay girl let me go talk to the bouncer real quick you stay here and wait for me will you" Veronica questions earning a nod from me and in no time we were in.

"What did you whisper in his ear?" I shout over the music pushing through sweaty body's trying to go to the bar area.

"Well, I just said I will meet him later and we'll discuss some business" she smirks causing me to fake gag and laugh lightly.

"Can we have 10 Vodka shots oh and a little tequila in each" Nikki ordered sliding onto a chair near by.

Once the shots came I decided that if I loosen up a bit it won't hurt so I took one after the other and once I was out and wasted I grabbed Nikki and we started dirty dancing but Nikki had to go because apparently she was going to get some dick.

Dang it! She promised not to disappear again yet here she is.

Suddenly a steady but not so slow song came up and I started dancing, when I felt a Hard Rock chest against my back and this guy put his hand on my hips as we sway a little fast.

"You a pretty good dancer, you should teach me sometime! What do you think ?".

"I don't know, are you up for the challenge!" I replied going faster.

I started grinding on him feeling his hard on against my ass, he whispered "Why don't we go to a quiet place, upstairs?".

I giggled as we walk upstairs I didn't say a word, once we reached the room he locked the door and turned to me and started kissing me.

The kiss was heated and I pushed his jacket off and started pulling off his top as he did the same to my dress and he took of his trousers and I got down on my knees and looked him in the eyes.

I pulled his boxers off and watched as his dick sprung out, it was huge, I put the tip in my mouth and swirl it round my tongue causing him to groan and whimper in annoyance.

I put his whole manhood in my mouth and started going back and forward hitting my throat, I did this until he released and I swallowed.

I stood up he kissed me walking to the bed and laying down he positioned his dick at my entrance and pushed before it entered I let out a cry as both pleasure and pain hit my senses causing me to moan out loud he slipped out and enter my aching pussy he started going fast as I moaned out.

"OHHH" I screamed as he increased his pace and grabbed my throat gently at the same time with pressure and rammed into me once more before we both came at the same time.

And that's how I ended up in a stranger's bed out of breathe having had the best night of my life for the first time ever.

Edited recently
🏀