Chapter 1 [ A Great Day ]

Ankara a Beautiful State Filled With Marvellous Beauty Of Nature and Also Happy Smiles On Faces Of People Living Their. 

Ankara Had Huge Beautiful Waterfalls and Lots Of Forests That Used to Sparkle At Night and Gives The Most Beautiful Scene in Front Of Eyes. 

People Of Ankara Were Happy Due To Their King and Queen who Were :-

RUKHSAAR [Queen Of ANKARA] :-

A Very Kind and Humble Queen. A Mother Of Two Sons. Always Thinks About The Peoples Of Ankara If There is Any Problem Going On Or Not. One Of The Best Mother Who Has Taught Their Sons To Never Differentiate Between a Girl and Boy.

OMAR [King of Ankara] :-

A Very Kind and Humble King

A Very Kind and Humble King. A Great Warrior and Father Of 2 Sons. A King That Respects The Opinions Of Their Commanding Officials. The King Of His Words.

[ Rukhsaar And Omar had 2 Sons. The First Son Was Named Abhishek and Second Son Was named Ali ]

ABHISHEK :- Abhishek is The Elder Son in Their Family. Abhishek Was Born in Hindustaan [INDIA]. When Rukhsaar and Omar Were On trip To Hindustaan There Rukhsaar Gave Birth To Abhishek Due To Which They Gave Him a Indian Name. He is Just 8 yrs Old and is Mama's Boy. 

ALI :- Ali is The Younger Son in Their Family. Ali is Very Naughty as Compared To Abhishek. Ali Loves To Use Sword Even Though He is Just 5 yrs Old. Ali is Very Cheerfull Soul Filled With Happiness. Ali is Also Mama's Boy But When it Comes For Sword Fighting He Becomes Dad's Boy.

 Both The Brothers Love Each Other a Lot. Abhishek Can't Sleep If He Doesn't See Ali in Front Of His Eyes and Ali Will Never Sleep Till The Time He Doesn't Plays a Little With Abhishek. 

Now inside Story :-

Rukhsaar's Pov :-

Today's Morning is so Beautiful. The Chirping of Birds in Morning is Like a Music To My Ears. I Don't Know Why I Feel Something is Wrong With The Birds Today They Are Crying But Why? I Quickly Went Down and Saw Omar and Abhishek. I Went Towards Them and Was About To Ask About Ali But Before I Could Speak Omar Stopped Me and Said Not To Ask. I Was Feeling Uncomfortable and I Was Sweating Suddenly Some Soldiers Bought The Dead Body Covered With Blood. Seeing This a Tear Escaped From My Eyes Thinking About Ali and Also About My Own People Killed By any Animal.

I Went Upstairs in My Room and Sat On Bed Crying When Omar and Abhishek Also Came To Me. I Hugged Omar And Started Asking About Ali When Omar Broke The Hug and Shouted Ali Loudly and Suddenly I Heard Footsteps Coming Towards This Room and soon The Door Burst Open and There Stood My 2nd Son Smiling Ali. I Ran Towards Him and Hugged Him Tightly and he to hugged me back with his small hands. Suddenly He Started Laughing I Broke The Hug and asked Ali.

Rukhsaar - Ali Kya Hua Has Kyu Rahe Ho ?

Ali [ Laughing ] - Ammi Woh Dekhiye.

I Saw Where Ali Pointed and There Were Two Birds Sitting On a Tree Branch and Were Kissing Each Other. Seeing This I Blushed a Little and Laughed and Said To Ali.

Rukhsaar - Ali Ek Din Aap Bhi Yeah Sab Karoge Aur isse Kahi Zyada. 

Abhishek and Omar Laughed Listening This. Abhishek Also Understood Because We Started Teasing Him Few Days Back. Ali Was Confused Seeing Us Laughing and He Said To Me.

Ali - Par Ammi Mein Toh Akela Hu. Mein Yeah Kiske Saath Karunga.

Rukhsaar [ Smiling ] - Ek Ladki Ke Saath Beta. Aur Woh Ladki Samay aane Par aapko Khud He Mil Jaayegi.

Meanwhile Somewhere Else :-

Author's Pov :-

A Man Was Running Behind a Girl Of About 5 Yrs Old. Girl Was Running With a Wooden Sword in Her Hand. Man Was Running Behind Her With food But She Was Running and Laughing When Suddenly Her Leg Slipped and She Was About To Fall the Man Shouted " YASMINE ". But The Girl Quickly Pulled Her Sword Out and Placed On The Ground and She Pulled Herself Up Without Touching The Ground. The Man Felt Relief Seeing Girl Safe. He Went Near Her and Hugged Her Tightly and Said.

[ THE MAN IS KING SHAHNAWAAZ ]

Shahnawaaz [ Worried ] - Yasmine Aap Thik Toh Hai Na, Aap Koi kahi Lagi Toh Nahi.

Yasmine [ Smiling ] - Abbu Hamne Aapse Kaha Hai Na Hume insab Chizo Ka bhay Nahi Hai. Aakhir Ham Shehzadi Yasmine Hai jinhe Bade Hokar Sultana Banna Hai.

Shahnawaaz [ Smiling ] - Aap Sach Mein Ek Kaabil Sultana Banengi Yasmine. Chaliye Ab Talwaar Rakh Dijiye Aur Jaakar Nashta Kar Lijiye.

Yasmine - Ji Abbu Hum Chalte Hain.