Chapter 5

AUTHOR'S POV :-

Ali Was Listening Everything Carefully When He Asked Shakila.

Ali - But Di, You Are Saying That The Sword Chose The Great Warrior OJAS Means?

Shakila - Yes Ali, Before You Understand The Meaning Listen To Me Carefully. 7th Demon Lord Was Actually a Holy Child. He Was Born in a Village Of Gods a Memorial Place Which We Call Heaven. But 6th Demon Lord Attacked The Holy Village Of Gods and They Took the Holy Child Away From His Mother and Father. There He Used To Get Beatings and Molested By Demons But a Night Came When He Lost Everything From His Life. It Was The Dark Knight in demon World and in That Night They injected Him With Demon Blood Due To Which He Became Demon and Each and Everyone Started Laughing On Him. In Anger He Took The Sword From Nearby and Slayed More Than 10 Main Powerful Soldiers at Age of 5. At That Time the Very Own 6th Demon Lord Got Scared Seeing This and They Left Him Like That and Went Back To Demon Palace. But He Started Doing Sword Fighting As if He is any Machine Without any battery. After Getting Tired He Used To have His Food and Meditate. His Magical Powers Became So Powerful and His Skilled received a Title Of Perfect. He Killed The 6th Demon Lord With Divine Demonic Sword in a Sword Battle and Became the 7th Demon Lord. But When He Got Backstabbed By Demonic Army. The Contract Which He Signed it Was Mentioned in The Contract That " 7th Demon Lord Will Have a Rebirth as a Human not as God Nor as Demon But as a Worshipper Of God. He Will Loose All His Demonic Powers But Still His Skills Of Sword Fighting Will Be same as before. 

Ali - So What Did he Do With His Sword?

Shakila - 7th Demon Lord Was Very Smart So While Killing 6th Demon Lord Divine Demonic Sword Was Totally Complete so it Got Damaged Due To Which. 7th Demon Lord Made a New Sword With Same Power Level and Sealed it inside a invisible Moon and Kept The Time as After 50000 Years When He Will Reborn as a Human Both The Sword Will Combine Themselves and There Will Be The Emersion of a New " DIVINE DEMONIC SWORD ". 

Ali - What's The Main Point in This Story Di? Why Did You Tell Me This Long Story Of Just a Sword?

Shakila [ Smiling ] - So, The Main Point is You Are The 7th Demon Lord Who Got Reborn After 50000 Years.

Ali - Oh Ok........ Wait WHAT THE HELL, How is This Possible It Can't Be True?

Shakila [ Chuckling ] - It is True Ali, My Cute Little Brother.

Suddenly Shakila Saw The Second Moon Getting Visible. She Made Ali Stand in Straight Line Of Both The Moons and A Bright Light Emerged and Sacanned Ali as If Checking Evry inch Of Him and The Both The Sealed Moons Opened From 1st Moon came Out a " DAMAGED DIVINE DEMONIC SWORD ".

IMAGE OF 1st SWORD [ DAMAGED DIVINE DEMONIC SWORD ] :-

Then From The Second Moon Came Out a Total New and Beautiful Magical Sword Which Was Sealed By 7th Demon Lord 50000 Years Ago To Complete The " DIVINE DEMONIC SWORD " When he Will Reborn as a Human

IMAGE OF 2nd SWORD [ A MAGICAL SWORD ] :-

Both The Swords Got Joined and a Huge Blast Occured On The Spot and Due To Force Of Blast, Shakila Got Pushed Back Badly But The Force Didn't Had any Effect on Ali

Both The Swords Got Joined and a Huge Blast Occured On The Spot and Due To Force Of Blast, Shakila Got Pushed Back Badly But The Force Didn't Had any Effect on Ali. Somehow Shakila Used her magic and She Didn't fell Down. Shakila Came Back to Her Place and Stood Beside Ali and Saw The " NEW DIVINE DEMONIC SWORD " and Also Made Ali To Look at The " NEW DIVINE DEMONIC SWORD ". Ali Was Also Shocked and Suddenly The Sword Came Towards Ali and Shakila Gestured Him To Pickup The Sword.

IMAGE OF [ NEW DVINE DEMONIC SWORD ] :-

As Soon As Ali Took Hold Of That Sword. He Got Flashbacks Of His Past of Him being 7th Demon Lord and He Regained His Old Memories and The Whole Confidence and Attitude of a 7th Demon Lord. 

ALI'S POV :-

I am Back Demons, Now You Will Regret Every Bit Of Pain You Have Given Me Without any Hesistation From My Side. I Raised My Sword in Air and a Huge Volcano Appeared in Front Of me and From That Volcano Came Out a Beautiful Bird Fully Covered With Fire.

IMAGE OF BEAUTIFUL BIRD [ PHOENIX ] :-

The Bird Came Towards Me and Suddenly That Bird Got Converted in Small Beautiful Sparkle and Got inside My Sword and a Tattoo Appeared on My Sword handle of Flames

The Bird Came Towards Me and Suddenly That Bird Got Converted in Small Beautiful Sparkle and Got inside My Sword and a Tattoo Appeared on My Sword handle of Flames. Well I Knew it Was My Dear Pet " PHOENIX ". Well I am Happy it Still Remembers Me.

If I Say Something About My Dear Pet Well Its The " IMMORTAL PHOENIX ". The Bird That Burns Down After 1000 Years and After 3 Days a New Phoenix is Emerged From The Burned Ashes With The Old Memories. It Can Never Die and its Tears are a Magical Medicine That Can Heal Anyone With Any Problem With single Drop Of Its Tears.

Now, I Will Start My Journey To Save Meet My Family, Take Revenge Of The Death Of My Father and Peoples and Last Destroy and Kill 10th Demon Lord.

Guys, TELL ME ABOUT DID YOU LOVE THE CHAPTER.

I NEED 25+ VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER.

THANK YOU.