Chapter 3

Previously Yasmine Got a Magical Sword as a Birthday Gift. She Was Happy As Hell.

AUTHOR'S POV :-

A Boy Was Shouting in His Sleep Abbu, Ammi, Bhai. Suddenly a Girl Came To Him and Started To Wake Him. Boy Opened The Eyes and Hugged The Girl Tightly and Started Sobbing Silently Hugging Her But Suddenly He Remebered About His Father's Death and His Eyes Became Red Due To Anger and He Stopped Crying. 

He Departed From The Hug and Said " Revenge, I Need Revenge ". Girl Saw His Eyes and Cupped His Cheeks With Her Hands and Said " Calm Down Ali ".

[ So The Boy is Ali ] 

Ali [ Calmed ] - Shakila Di, I Again Got Same Nightmare Of My Childhood.

[ So The Girl is Shakila Who Saved Ali 15 Years Ago From Waterfall ]

Shakila [ Smiling ] - Ali I Got To Know That You Completely Learned All The Swording Skills a Week Ago.

Ali - Yes Di, I Learned Everything But Still You Are Not Letting Me Go. Can I Know The Reason Di, Please?

Shakila - First Tell Me Did You Completely Learned Each And Every Skill Of The Great Warrior From The Book I Gave You?

Ali - Yes Di, I Learned Everything But I Want To Know One Thing Di, What is The Name Of The Great Warrior? You Never Told Me This.

Shakila - Today I Will Tell Everything About The Great Warrior To You. So, Are You Ready?

Ali [ Excitedly ] - Ready.

GROWNUP ALI'S IMAGE :-

Shakila - The Great Warrior's Name is " OJAS "

Shakila - The Great Warrior's Name is " OJAS ". Warrior Ojas Was a Person Who Can Do Aything To Protect His Kingdom From Bad Deities. One Night He Got Up and Found Himself Not on Bed But At Top Of Mountain With Beautiful Surroundings. He Was Shocked and Thought as if its a Dream. But Suddenly a Moon Which Was Far Away From Him Started Getting Larger in Size Which Shocked Him but Suddenly a Bright Light Appeared and He Saw a Magical Sword in Front Of His Eyes. He Was Confused At First But Then a Voice From Moon EMerged and Told Him To Protect The World Till Next 50,000 Years Until He Sees Another Moon in Same Path. The Real Powers Of Sword Will Show Up After The Gathering Of Both The Moons in a Line. He Fighted Many Evil Powers With The magical Sword and Defeated Them Protecting The World But He Lost His Life Before He Sees The Birth Of 2nd Moon Which Will Provide Sword With New Powers. He Was Backstabbed By Evil Deities. But Still He Was a Real Warrior Who Saved Many People's Life.

Ali [ Sadly ] - Di I Feel So Ashamed Of Myself That I Can't Save My People's Who Lost Their Life When Evil Deities Attacked Us 15 Years Ago. My own Father Lost His Life, I Feel Ashamed as Son and as a Prince. You Took Care Of Me For This 15 Years. I Really love You Di, You Made Me Different From Others. I Lived in This Beautiful Forest With You Without any Hesistation and Learned Many Things From You and From The books Of Great Warrior " OJAS ". Now, I Want To Take Revenge From The Evil Powers Of Each and Every Single Innocent People Whom They Killed. Di, I Want To Go Now.

Shakila [ Smiling ] - I Know Ali You Want Revenge For The Destruction Of Your Kingdom and Killed People's Along With Your Father But Before You Go. You Will Need a Sword.

Ali - But Di, I am Already having a Sword With Me. I Daily Used To Practice Sword Fighting Skills Through it.

Shakila [ Smiling ] - I Know Ali But The World is Now Changed and Different. In This World Resides Magical Powers. You Can't Reach To The Person Or Defeat Him If You Don't have The Magical Powers With You. A Normal Sword is Best in Normal Life But Not in Magical Life. Outside World is Now Filled With Magic.

Ali - But Di, I Have heard That Magical Swords Are Extremely Rare and Only Higher Kings, Prince and Princesses Have it. 

Shakila - You Are Also a Prince Ali.

Ali - No Di, Just Like a King Prince is Also Not At All Considered Prince if He Doesn't Have Any Supportive Peoples Who Respects Him. I Didn't Even Tried Saving Them When They Were Dieing in Front Of Me.

Shakila - Listen Ali You Are Not At Fault. Just Keep in Mind You Were Not Capable Of Saving Them At That Time So Destiny Gave You a Chance To Seek revenge From Those Evil Deities So That What Happened With You Should Not Happen With Other Alive Peoples. If You Are Still Ashamed To Call Yourself Prince then I Have a best Name For You Which You Can Use Till You Don't Take The Revenge From Evil Deities. So, How is The Idea?

  Ali - What is The Name Di I Want To Know it.

Shakila - So, You Will Not Tell Anyone That You are Prince Ali But You Will Tell Them that You are  " THE FALLEN PRINCE " Whose Name is Ali.

Ali - What Does This Name Means Di?

Shakila - This Title Will Tell People that You Are Prince Who Helps People and is Good To Every Good Person But a Demon Blood Reaper Who Seeks Revenge From Evil Powers and Also Wants To Rise Up.

Ali - Ok Di I Understood and What About The Magical Sword Di.

Shakila - Today Night I Will Take You Somewhere at That Particular Place You Will Have your Own Magical Sword.

Ali - Ok Di, I am Hungry Now.

Shakila - I have Made The Food Come Down and Have it.

Ali - Ok, Love You Di.