1

A/N:

"Christmas is filled with joy and laughter, but love is the foundation that inspires it all."

-Jin and Yoongi are best friends, they were growing up together in one neighbourhood
-Jin(The CEO), Namjoon (producer), Yoongi (producer) and Jungkook (performance director/choreographer) are friends and colleges at JinHit Ent.
-Yoongi used to date Jimin but, it just didn't workout
-Namjoon is also Yoongi's roommate
-the plan of firing Yoongi was actually an idea discussed and approved by all of the boys (Jin, Namjoon and JK)
______
-Hoseok owns a christmas decor shop called "Hoseok's Tiny Miracles"
-Taehyung is his employee and a friend of 5 years
-there's a children's charity event in Hoseok's shop every year on Christmas Eve where families in need, orphans or simply anyone would come and bring things they don't need anymore and gift them to people and kids in need
____________

"Ho ho ho! Good morning New York! I'm your host Josh Fill. Guess what, it's only 10 days left until Christmas! Hope you have your presents ready for your loved ones-"
Yoongi turned off the radio.
"Presents for loved ones- pf.. And here I thought Christmas isn't supposed to be materialistic." He liked to come at the radio host from time to time on his way to work, Yoongi thought that he was being way too affectionate about everything for no reason.
There wasn't much to do while being stuck in the traffic but, that's how it is in New York during winter.
"Can you fucking move?! The light's been green for hours now dumbass!" Yoongi was a very passionate driver, mainly when he was late for work and that was about 90 percent of the time.
Yoongi was working as a producer at JinHit Ent., he loved his job. It was anything he could ever ask for, since the very young age the boy spend most of his time home with his mother's piano. He first learned how to play the piano for his mother who was sick. She used to say that the best medicine is her son's music, those words play in his head everyday. Music was always there to help him through the hard times. It was almost Christmas when his mom passed away 3 years ago, that day also happened to be the first day of snow.
Obviously for Yoongi, the holidays weren't as exciting as for the others. He spent almost every Christmas alone in his apartment besides from few visits from his older brother, it was financially hard for him to get to new york from Korea every year. Yoongi sometimes thought about his brother and father spending the Christmas Eve together, he imagined the warm atmosphere of home, his fathers homecooked meals and the laughter spreading across the room while they were chatting about the old times. Sometimes he felt colder than usual, however not because of the cold weather behind the big windows of his apartment.

"Morning Yoongi! It's 10 days until chris- Oh I'm sorry bro.." Jin greeted Yoongi with enthusiasm, only to regret his words later.
"Morning hyung.."
"Oh by the way, could you stop by my office after your shift?"
"Sure." Yoongi said, not bothered with stopping his feet or turning his head to face Jin.
Maybe he wasn't willing to spend any more time on the corridors painted in Christmas decorations, it made him physically sick. His studio was where he kept his thought, worries and emotions written on the music sheets. It wasn't excessively decorated but he's got everything he needed in there. The moment he laid his fingers on the keyboard, all the voices in his head stopped like it was the only moment they'd respect his pleads for the silence.

It was almost 10 PM and Yoongi's project was finally done. He pushed himself from the desk and stretched his arms with a loud yawn. Unfortunately he was out of his trance and the scenery behind the windows was getting Yoongi back to reality.

"First snow." He said for himself.

"Y-yeah...Are you okay? I- I just thought I'd check up on you." Jin peeped through the slightly open doors.
Yoongi was still starring out the window, observing the dancing snowflakes. "I'm okay hyung, don't worry. I'll be there in a minute."
"Okay.. I'm glad you're okay Yoongi." Jin knew that what Yoongi was saying wasn't true but, there wasn't anything he could do for him at this point.