t e a s e.

You walk back into class going to sit down next to draco, you see him shift in his seat a big looking at you and his eyes wandering down to your breasts.

You open your bag and grab a piece of gum and pop it into your mouth, you feel a cold hand slide on to your inner thigh so you look down to see a hand rubbing your thigh, his hand starts getting closer to your heat making your heart start beating a bit faster than usual.

So you decided to get back on him by putting your hand and his dick tracing the outline of it on his pants, you look at him and smirk as you use one hand to unbuckle and unzip his pants as you slip your hand into them and grab his rock hard erection and start pumping it, he looks at you in a panic because y'all are in class and he's trying his hardest not to let out any moans.

You look around and see that no one is looking and you "accidentally" drop your book and you go under the table and get on your knees as you slip dracos pants down onto his thighs and you lean up grabbing him into your hands and he looks down at you with his hungry eyes as you lick the tip of his cock slowly and you pull his pants back up grabbing your book and sitting back down.

Draco looks pissed because you teased him so he leans over and kisses your  neck and bites your ear and whispers "that was a bad idea i will have to punish you tonight for teasing me" you smirk and nod and y'all continue class.

Finnaly after all of y'all's classes are over you walk into your dorm expecting pansy not to be in there but when you walk in you see pansy riding blaise.

You immediately run out and run into dracos dorm but when you walk in you see him jerking off moaning your name so you very quietly take off your close and walk over to draco who still hasn't seen you because his eyes where closed, he starts moans "fuck y/n arghhh" so you jump on to the bed and say "thinking of me i see" he immediately jumps and opens his eyes with his hand frozen on his dick.

"oh-i um" you shut him up with a kiss and getting ontop of him grinding against him, you pull of shirt and he pulls down the rest of his pants, he flips yall over so he's ontop of you "i don't have a condom" he says, you sigh and say "i don't care just fuck me" so without hesitation he thrust his hard cock into you "fuck your so tight" he moans in your ear.

"d-draco slow d-down i don't wanna cum yet- mhm fuck" you say but that only makes him go faster hitting your g-spot over and over again just making you closer to your climax.

You feel his thrusts getting sloppier but faster knowing that he was going to cum soon along with you "fuck y/n i'm about to cum" he says but the pleasure felt so good you didn't want him to stop "fuck draco just cum in me now fuck draco now" with the last 5 deep hard and fats thrusts you released all over him as the same for him, his warm shots of cum went into you "holy fuck y/n you feel so good" draco moaned into your ear, "draco-o fucking hell" you whispered in pleasure as he kept slowly pushing himself into you let his orgasim ride out into you.

Once y'all finished he ploped down next to you breathing heavily and very sweaty
"that was our best sex we've ever had" draco said so you nodded in agreement and rolled over laying on top of him.
______________________________________
ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑛𝑜 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑟 𝑣𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠!!