Chapter 5

(Ideas for the next one?)(@DestinysCheese-kun suggested this)

Today would be a great day for the ghosts. They planned on scaring the people in the house.
()()()()() had a bet with Tubbo that he could scare them all at least once. While Tubbo was convinced they could scare none of them. They started bright and early at 3:00am.

I ᗯIᒪᒪ ᗯIᑎ!
"No you won't they all seem like the type of people that won't react"
ᗯᕼᗩTᗴᐯᗴᖇ I ᕼᗩᐯᗴ Tᕼᗴ ᗯᕼOᒪᗴ ᗪᗩY ᗩᑎYᗯᗩY
"Fine, do you remember your disk Mellohi?"
Yᗴᗩ ***** **** IT
"I think we need the people to get it"
ᑌᕼ YOᑌ ᔕᑌᖇᗴ? ᗯᗩIT ᗯᕼY ᗪIᗪ YOᑌ ᗴᐯᗴᑎ ᗩᔕK TᕼᗩT?
"I was curious because before I listen to Chirp, no one understood me. Now they do, so maybe you need Mellohi."
ᘜOOᗪ Iᗪᗴᗩ ᗷᑌT I ᗪOᑎT TᕼIᑎK TᕼᗩTᔕ ᕼᗩᑭᑭᗴᑎIᑎᘜ ᗩᑎYTIᗰᗴ ᔕOOᑎ. Iᖴ I KᑎOᗯ ***** ᕼᗴ ᑭᖇOᗷᗩᒪY ᕼᗩᔕ IT Iᑎ ᗩ ᗪᗴᔕᑭᒪᗩY ᑕᗩᔕᗴ, Iᑎ ᕼIᔕ OᖴᖴIᑕᗴ.
"It's something we have to do though. Just go scare them and maybe I'll try around night, maybe now"
ᗩᒪᖇIᘜᕼT Tᕼᗴᑎ

One ghost went to the room on the right, the other to the left.
The one on the right was ()()()()()
The one on the left was Tubbo
()()()()() went to the roof of the room he was in, picked up a book and dropped it on the floor.

()()()()() went back downstairs and the guy didn't move a inch. So then ()()()()() tried again, he knocked on his room door a lot, but still no reaction.

()()()()() wanted to scare him more but he got curious of the sword on the wall. ()()()()() looked behind himself and the guy was still asleep so he looked back around and picked up the sword. It would be heavy if he weren't a ghost.

Then he heard the guy get up and walk to something. That place was right behind him. The guy reached through the ghost like it wasn't there and put his sword on the wall. He turned around and went back to bed. ()()()()() was a little bit terrified of what just happened and he didn't move for a good 30 minutes.

Tubbo went to ()()()()()'s old room, first he knocked on the door and then went threw it. The guy almost immediately got up and checked it. Tubbo then did the same thing as ()()()()() and dropped a book.

The guy got up but he wasn't scared. He looked up but did nothing else before probably going to sleep. "Ok this is going to be hard"

Tubbo tried different things for about 30 minutes. He turned on the sink, open some curtains and shook then, turned on the tv, knocked on the front door, set the timer on the microwave, keep the fridge open too long so it starts to beep, even flickered the lights nothing seemed to scare them or even wake them up for a good amount of time.

Wilbur on the other hand was practically shaking, because of how terrified he was. Even though he knew it was the ghosts he was still scared. After a bit all the noises stopped, but he was still awake and would be for the rest of the day.

A couple hours passed and they were all awake. Tubbo gave up, but ()()()()() was going to try again that night. Right now would be a bad time to try and scare any one so he waited for night.

~At Nighttime~

()()()()() wanted to try to scare the guy it Tubbos old room. So he started by knocking on his door. He got up and looked at the the door. ()()()()() did the book thing, the guy looked more scared.
()()()()() got distracted again and look at so of this guys stuff.

To Wilbur it just looked like his items were being picked up and moved around. I think it's safe to say he was scared. ()()()()() didn't notice and continued to mess around, but while he was messing around he scared the **** out of Wilbur many times. Wilbur soon got under his blankets. He wasn't going to sleep again. The covers didn't last long as they were lifted. It wasn't a ghost it was Phil who heard the ghost messing around. "Are you ok?" "Yea yea I'm fine" Phil didn't believe that and hugged Wilbur. It's safe to say ()()()()() was getting whisper yelled at by Tubbo. Wilbur got so tired from not sleeping the last two days that he just fell asleep in Phil's arms. Phil put him down on his bed and pulled up the covers. He stayed there for awhile before leaving to got to his own room.

(Ok that's the end of this chapter, I wanted to put some fluff in there even though I can't write it that well. Hope I did ok :)
I'm going to tell a story about something right now because I'm bored, so Its 8pm or at least that's the last time I saw. Now I was on my phone up until I think I fell asleep, I then woke up at 11:30pm it was the weirdest feeling because I thought it was the morning for a bit, before I realized how quiet it was. It just feels so weird rn. I also feel sick and I wanna make soup, but it's now 1am so uh should I'm going to make soup rn at 2am)

901 words