Chapter 2

(Ok ok I didn't expect this story to get even 1 read, besides me, lol, ty for reading! Also I didn't say this in the note, but this is technically my first uh whatever this is. Technically because I deleted the last one, ok I'll stop wasting your time)

"Oh that's what you mean" Techno stated "It's just the wind I'm sure" Techno looked around the room, "can I have this one? It's pi-" Wilbur and Phil cut him off "STOP" Phil continued "I don't think the ghost likes us calling the room pink, and no I'm keeping it I like it's layout" "fine" Techno sighed "I'll take the middle one"

He started leaving "no!" Wilbur stopped him "That one mine it has lots of music things. There's a room next to it though"
"Then that's mine see ya" Techno turned around and waved while walking away. "I going to go too, I have to keep unpacking" Wilbur walked away. "Alright" Phil then went back downstairs to get more boxes from the car.

~~Time Skip To after getting everything inside~~

"Hey witch boxes are mine?" Wilbur asked the others "I don't know, you should of marked it with marker like us" Techno said while picking up his box. "But I don't know where the marker went!" "That's sounds like a you problem" Techno started walking up the stairs. "I'll help you" Phil said as he started to look through boxes, "Thanks" "Your welcome"

The 2 guys look through most of the boxes, but finally found the right ones. "Thank you Phil" Wilbur said as he picked up his box. "You welcome again" Phil picked up one of the kitchen boxes.

After a lot of moving boxes they were finally all moved in. They are now sitting on the couch."Tomorrow I'll go get us food" Phil said "but right now I going to go to my room, night"
"Night" the other 2 said.
"I'm also going" Techno left to go to his 'room' which was very empty. Wilbur also left to go to his light yellow room.

"Hm" Phil said aloud -I wonder what's in the closet- he thought. Phil still hasn't unpacked ALL his stuff, the only thing he didn't put away was clothes. Phil opened the closet door, -There's a hole *** computer in here!- He thought as he took it out and put the device on the desk that was there before.
-this isn't even that old- he looked around the device for a made on date, -woah 2 years ago too bad I already have a better one- Phil took one of his empty boxes and put the computer in there. He then put the rest of his clothes away.

One final look and his eyes caught a glimpse of a small hidden door. -this closet is full of surprises- He went to it unlocked the 2 locks and looked inside. -oh a safe- he shook the safe it did move a inch -it seems like it's good- He stopped for a moment
-what if- Phil put in the numbers:

11111 *the no beep* -hm maybe- 11037 *the no beep* -ugh-
Phil put in some random numbers: 34780 *the no beep*
Annoyed he hit the buttons 34757. *the yes beep* -I got it!

Wait what did I hit? Whatever- Phil looked in the safe -oh wow-

~going backwards in time to follow Wilbur~

Wilbur walked up the stairs an into his light yellow room. Out of all the rooms his felt the most welcoming, Phil's room had this Erie unwelcome feeling, and Techno's just felt empty.

"𝔗ℌ𝔄𝔑𝔎𝔖 𝔉𝔒ℜ 𝔑𝔒𝔗 𝔏𝔈𝔄𝔙ℑ𝔑𝔊, 𝔚𝔈 𝔚𝔈ℜ𝔈 𝔙𝔈ℜ𝔜 𝔏𝔒𝔑𝔈𝔏𝔜"

"Uh sorry ghost I don't understand you?" Wilbur got worried that the ghost might've just told him to leave

"𝔒ℌ 𝔑𝔒, ♫㋛𓁹𓁹 𝔜𝔒𝔘 𝔗ℜ𝔜"
"ቻጎክቿ, ዘቿ ነልጎዕ "ፕዘልክጕነ ቻዐዪ ክዐፕ ረቿልሀቿጎክኗ, ሠቿ ሠቿዪቿ ሀቿዪሃ ረዐክቿረሃ. ጎነ ፕዘልፕ ኗዐዐዕ ♪⌨︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎☘︎︎?"
"𝔜𝔈𝔓! 𝔗ℌ𝔄𝔑𝔎𝔖"

"Still don't understand..." Wilbur got even more worried, but calmed down
"Speak if you want me to leave, stay quiet if you don't want me to leave"
The room was silent *the no beep*

Wilbur look towards the wall the sound came from *the no beep* Wilbur then went to the opposite side of the room and opened his closet and tried to hide, but a computer blocked his path *the no beep* Wilbur picked up the computer and put it in a empty box and slid the box on the top shelf in the closet. *the yes beep* Wilbur stopped and listened

"ዘዐሠ ዕጎዕ ፕዘቿሃ ኗሁቿነነ ☝︎︎♧︎☜︎𓇽☜︎!"
"ℑ 𝔇𝔒𝔑𝔗 𝔎𝔑𝔒𝔚"

Wilbur blinked a bit -I'm just really tired that's all- he walked over to the bed and laid(?3) down before instantly falling asleep.

~Going back in time to see Techno Perspective lol~
Techno walked immediately to his room, and fell on the mattress(?3) on the floor -why did I get the room without anything in it?- Techno the feel asleep for a bit.

~Back to Phil also going forward in time~

-there's a jukebox and 2 photos- before Phil could touch any of the items the safes door closed.

"ክዐ ዕዐክፕ ፕዐሁርዘ ጠሃ **** ሃዐሁ *****"

"O-kaaayy not touching the ghosts safe" Phil the also went to the bed and went to sleep.

~an hour or 2~

*creek*
*big creek*
*big squeak*
*squeak*
*bang*

Techno was the first up being the closest to the noise

940 words