part 3

Dabis pov

I was scrolling through twitter on the phone i stole from the apple store as i saw it. my savior. Someone exposed da-endeavor! They exposed multiple clips of him abuseing me and my siblings. I followed the username L.

one hour later

I was on youtube as i saw a video  from the news. It was the police arresting endeavor! This was the first time i felt pure happiness from my body.

dekus pov

After a longg day of light pestering me and writing criminals down it was time to go to hell- i meant school. Weird right? There isnt even a real hell so i guess school can be hell. I got ready and it was early so i decided to scroll the internet for criminals. First time kira wasnt the main thing on the news. It was about somebody named L? L from lights stories on the guy who was close to catching him?
"LIGHT HAHAH YOU HAH YOU WONT BELIVE IT HAHAH!!" i laughed.
"What the hell you bastard?" he said grogilly as he woke up. I didnt know shinigamis could sleep.
"Ls making his great comeback!" i said excitedly
"haha nice joke." he said sarcastically
"im being serious dude.look" i turned my head toward the conputer.

Lights eyes widened.

"Dude your gonna get caught.."
"Ha no way."
"First of all your quirkless, second their quirk could be knowledge or some shit."
"Oh  your right.i forgot."
"dummy."
"Ew you sound like a tsundere."
"HAH?"
we started arguing until it was time for school.

at school
I was in class not paying attention to the teacher as i realised ill have to kill L. Maybe he doesnt kill vigilantes..yeah..
"OI DEKU SHUT THE HELL UP YOUR MUMBLING!"
"s-sorry kacchan.." I inwardly cringed at that.

Ls pov

After eating dinner with my useless family i went upstairs on my labtop finding some criminals to expose. The hallway lights turned off.
"Great!" i said happliy.

I put on the homeless looking plain white shirt and jeans which hardly fit. i packed my bag with headphones,cleaning supplies, my labtop, food, water, a weapon, and a jacket incase of weather. i put the runaways on my phone and jumped out the window using my qurik to soften my fall as i slipped on a mask so no one could recognize me after realiseing someone i know could see me.

I got to the treehouse and unplugged my headphones and put on my playlist and started cleaning. I finished and went back on my labtop. I noticed a figure through the window.

"shit." i mumbled thinking my music was to loud. They climbed up the ladder

"Ill turn it down sorry." i said loud enough for them to hear.
" oh no worries its fine. you can just repay me." a deep voice said.
"with what?" i asked confused.
"Money dumbass."
" I dont have money." i said awkwardly.
"Then your life!" he yelled as he flung a knife towards me.

i quickly dodged out of instinct. "Little shit.Dont run."
I pat his head. he stood on the ladder confused. I grabbed my weopon. It was a g*n.

‼️G*RE‼️

I put the gun to his head without him knowing and pulled the trigger. His useless head exploded into pieces all over MY treehouse. I was so angry that the blood ruined my hard work. i took his lifeless body into the tree house and ripped up his body as his guts and insides went everywhere.

‼️G*RES OVER‼️

I used my quirk to destroy his body. Glad i brang cleaning supplies. A smile crawled up my face ad i cleaning up the blood.

After exposing criminals i went home and climbed into bed. Still not being able to sleep. What if kira finds out i killed that man and he kills me. What if he kills bullies oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no. I wont bully de- midoriya anymore. i wont talk to bin. Actually ill run away.

"katsuki. get your ass up and get ready for school." i heard as my door opened and closed.

after school

I got home
"HAG IM HOME!" no answer ok they must be gone. I went into my bathroom. I died my hair the black. I oacked all the essentials and was about to leave. Wait how will i shower? Ill just sneak into houses.