17

Yunho's pov

    A few hours later, Mingi and I were sat in his room. We calmly scrolled through posts on our phones as we laid comfortably in each other's embrace.

   Suddenly, a knock echoed through the otherwise silent room.

   "Yunho, will you be spending the night here?" Momma asked. I looked up and Mingi.

   "Am I staying the night?" I asked. Mingi smiled softly.

   "That's up to you, Yunho. If you wanna go home, I can drive you back," Mingi claimed. I smiled and nodded.

   "I'll text my mom and ask if I can stay." I pulled up my moms messages and sent her a quick text. A minute later, my phone dinged. She said I could stay over for the night.

   "My mom said it's fine, but I don't want to intrude if I am-"

   "Nonsense, Yunho! You're always welcome here!" Mommy claimed. I smiled and stood up to hug her thankfully.

    "Thank you, Mommy and momma." I hugged momma too. They each hugged me back before closing the door behind themselves. I smiled and wandered back over to the bed.

   "Looks like you've got me all night," I smiled still and kissed his cheek. Mingi smiled widely and pulled me down onto him.

   "That's good! I don't really feel okay right now," Mingi confided in me. I furrowed my brows and looked down at him worriedly.

   "What's the matter, babe?" I asked, caressing his right cheek. He looked up at me sadly.

   "I don't know, I just feel really bad emotionally," he sighed as his eyes welled with tears. My eyes widened as I noticed his tears.

   "Cry; it will help. I know people say crying doesn't solve anything, but it helps get sadness to go away. Here, I'll hold you while you let it all out," I smiled and rolled us over so his face was in my chest.

   Hearing his sobs echo around the room made my chest ache. My heart broke with eac( tear that soaked my shirt. His hands clenched fistfuls of my shirt as he broke down.

   A while later, his tears resolved to sniffles. I smiled softly and ran my fingers through his red locks.

   "Are you feeling better?" I asked softly. Mingi nodded and apologized.

   "I'm sorry for crying like that. I really don't know why I was so sad..." Mingi began. I shushed him and kissed his lips.

   "Don't apologize. I should thank you, though, for feeling so comfortable with me that you could be vulnerable enough to cry," I smiled as Mingi kissed me again. I felt as though I couldn't breathe anymore. His kiss stunned me sweetly. I soon pulled away, my breathing heavy.

   "What's wrong?" Mingi asked.

   "You took my breath away," I smiled shyly as Mingi kissed all over my face. I giggled and kissed his lips again, feeling faintly addicted to their plush feeling against my own lips.